Is Ryan Reynolds good looking or is it all status?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor

Damn that nigga ugly as fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, Deleted member 1140, Saint Casanova and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 23558
his pfl is deformed

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and arabcelxxx
But thin so doesnt matter

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
I thought it was more the giga long mid face. That's the first thing that jumps out to me.
He is still considered to be very good looking by normies

• +1
Reactions: Shycel
He is still considered to be very good looking by normies
Yeah this is like the number one guy that normie men think about when they think "really good looking men". I see it in Tik Tok comments and shit all the time. It's only really men who think that though, I don't see women praising him. I wonder why men think he's so good looking.

• +1
@TechnoBoss

Yeah I’d say so. He’s also tall and had a good physique.

Attachments

• C131627C-D999-49A8-A6A3-85CEE5B5F43E.jpeg
    C131627C-D999-49A8-A6A3-85CEE5B5F43E.jpeg
    897.2 KB · Views: 0
Yeah I’d say so. He’s also tall and had a good physique.
HTN+ or CL

decent symmetry, eye area, hairline, jaw, maxilla, nose, skin. Just have decent everything theory
He looks like a sad puppy in pics. And he doesn't have a "decent" eye area, hairline or jaw. They are atrocious.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
He looks like a sad puppy in pics. And he doesn't have a "decent" eye area, hairline or jaw. They are atrocious.
u need to get off the .org for a bit bro ur perception is warped. maybe its cuz ur indian and ur frame of reference for the west is just celebrities and models

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, ggg.tv🤫, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
Cyclops IPD of death tbh but honestly, he looks good.

Nothing less than HTN imo but I don’t think he’s good enough for anything above HTN.

Biggest debate should be is he a weak HTN or upper HTN.

• +1
Yeah this is like the number one guy that normie men think about when they think "really good looking men". I see it in Tik Tok comments and shit all the time. It's only really men who think that though, I don't see women praising him. I wonder why men think he's so good looking.
Probably because of his role in deadpool. People see him as this arrogant loud mouth sigma I personally never found to be GL tbh.

I’m not reading none of this cope.

He’s above average facially, good physique and frame, and he’s tall. Enough to never worry about his looks

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, chicolachowskijr, scrunchables and 1 other person
Hes handsome to 26 year old or 30+ year old women, hes a handsome normie, with massive status, same like the thor guy being ultimate chad, and jungle gook forged in a lab most handsome gook in the gook world

• +1
Just remembered that I've been told I look like him several times jfl

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Long face and big ass forehead are his biggest flaws.. ipd is not ideal but it looks fine. Good chin, eye area and bonemass. Prob High mtn or htn.

• +1
htn + status = chad

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, Axii, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
he looks good, brown eyes make ipd look worse than it actually is.

• +1
I see women talk about him more than Pitt these days

• +1
All that matters is slay history

And he has done well

Chad among chads.

Imagine he's not famous and put prime Reynolds in a bar. He would outslay 99.9% of people, I guarantee you, because he has god-tier charisma and wit to go with the looks.