Is Salludon dead?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
People on his profile commented that he died in the Pakistani floods. (My guess is that he was shitting on the street and didn't see the wave).

Any news? Does anyone follow him online?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, 5'7 zoomer, justinzayn and 6 others
he has an IG
my guess he's posting on that- I think he was blocking PSLers from it

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, .*my*. and Deleted member 24444
he has an IG
We still talk on IG yakhi he a good boy typa shit innit with occasional outburstsπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 16501 and 2 others
he has an IG
Is he posting blurred pics with his pants around his ankles and him defecating?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-08-20-13-06-354_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-08-20-13-06-354_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Boxingfan, 5'7 zoomer, Chadeep and 3 others
Yakhi we are close can't show convo obviously πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬ but yeah I follow him and we talk πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺ
Just show the convo before you click it and paint anything unncesessary

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Chadeep, Deleted member 16501 and 1 other person
Just show the convo before you click it and paint anything unncesessary
Keep crying for curry slayer convos yakhi😹😹😹 πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺ. It's confidential curry typa shit innit yakhi πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺ

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and .*my*.
No I want him alive I just don't like when people lie
he's alive nigga. what likelyhood is it that he'd be in the tiny percentage of people who died in the Pakistani floods?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and .*my*.
i met salludon on my vacation to india and i shit you not, he was one of the smelliest motherfuckers ive ever met

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468, Deleted member 23209, Boxingfan and 3 others
he's alive nigga. what likelyhood is it that he'd be in the tiny percentage of people who died in the Pakistani floods?
I was joking about the floods but people die sometimes especially when they get robbed because they didn't see the robber who stabbed them while defecating on the street

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
Keep crying for curry slayer convos yakhi😹😹😹 πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺ. It's confidential curry typa shit innit yakhi πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺ
Liar alert. If it was confidential you would blur his name and show the convo exists, just like you showed his profile

• Hmm...
Reactions: currylightskin
Liar alert. If it was confidential you would blur his name and show the convo exists, just like you showed his profile
I did blur his name cmon cumskin for fucks sake use your goddamn eyes πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬. You a funny nigga innit πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬

I did blur his name cmon cumskin for fucks sake use your goddamn eyes πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬. You a funny nigga innit πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬
I said blur his name IN THE DIRECT MESSAGES SCREENSHOT. But of course you won't take it because you can't screenshot something that doesn't exist

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and currylightskin