Is salt necessary? GTFIH salt deniers and Rawcels

P

pillintellect

Iron
How do you get chloride If you don't eat salt?
There isn't much chloride in any food.
Even sodium is pretty hard to get since meat has so little.

What's the RDA for sodium, potassium and chloride according to you?
@IAMNOTANINCEL @F⁻minning @Rawprimalooks @delonregen @totototo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
Salt= aging and bloat
Any other argument is cope. Follow Bryan Johnson's diet

• Woah
Reactions: wsada
Salt= aging and bloat
Any other argument is cope. Follow Bryan Johnson's diet
Who tf is bryan johnson and I want actual arguments not memetard responses

You need it to stay hydrated since it's an electrolyte (you don't need copious amounts, just a normal amount of salt idk exactly how much just don't eat goyslop ig since that stuff has very high sodium usually)

edit: Oh srry only read title, still need salt for the chloride though because sodium chloride. I think a teaspoon is enough, try not to go over that amount I guess since if you have a lot of salt intake it bloats the shit out of you.

Chloride can also be found in foods below, but I think salt is the best for what you're looking for:

Last edited:
You need it to stay hydrated since it's an electrolyte (you don't need copious amounts, just a normal amount of salt idk exactly how much just don't eat goyslop ig since that stuff has very high sodium usually)

edit: Oh srry only read title, still need salt for the chloride though because sodium chloride. I think a teaspoon is enough, try not to go over that amount I guess since if you have a lot of salt intake it bloats the shit out of you.

Chloride can also be found in foods below, but I think salt is the best for what you're looking for:

View attachment 2768581
What is goyslop and while chloride is found in other foods, It's miniscule.
Why does salt bloat?

Just eat 4-6g daily and drink a lot

u get

u get enough salt and water from blood, u dont need water or salt cuz it has both

also raw meat has more water in it since cooking evaporates it

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart
Excess salt is not necessary but can be added in small quantities for taste.

I typically buy raw butter with salt added and so adding more is pointless.

As long as you have adequate electrolytes in your body you’ll be fine.

i dont salt any of my foods, it shouldnt be hard to find adequate healthy amounts of sodium in your food

• +1
Reactions: hytt
i dont salt any of my foods, it shouldnt be hard to find adequate healthy amounts of sodium in your food
Sodium, sure If you eat some eggs and olives but what about chloride?

u get

u get enough salt and water from blood, u dont need water or salt cuz it has both

also raw meat has more water in it since cooking evaporates it
Blood? What? Meat has a lot of potassium in comparison to sodium, you cannot achieve 2:1 ratio unless you tax your kidneys with removing the potassium.
Excess salt is not necessary but can be added in small quantities for taste.

I typically buy raw butter with salt added and so adding more is pointless.

As long as you have adequate electrolytes in your body you’ll be fine.
I am not worried about other electrolytes, only sodium and chloride.
I am worried that I am taxing my kidneys to retain sodium and throw out potassium
How big is the difference between raw and pasturized butter?
Do you use any other raw dairy?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
How big is the difference between raw and pasturized butter?
Massive. Pasturized butter is heated which therefore leads to the destruction of the natural enzymes present in the milk. This in turn, makes pasteurised butter harder to digest and unfortunately, loses lots of the nutrients which are still in tact in raw butter.

Do you use any other raw dairy?
Yeah lots. Raw butter, raw cream, raw milk, raw unsalted cheese. On a daily basis from a farmers market.
I am not worried about other electrolytes, only sodium and chloride.
I am worried that I am taxing my kidneys to retain sodium and throw out potassium
How much salt do you consume atm? Salt is massively debated so I think the safest option is just to stay a healthy low range. Removing it completely can also lead to other issues which isn't ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart

raw milk raw eggs its enough

Because if people in nature have best health ever then what u read studies its fake

Semen retention

• +1
Reactions: hytt
Because if people in nature have best health ever then what u read studies its fake
The fruits and animals in nature would have had more sodium chloride than we have now because much has been lost to salt by evaporation.
Therefore, the plants cannot grab much sodium from salt dissolved in water(since their food is the so called rock) which now leads the food chain to be deficient in sodium chloride.

What do you think of this?

The fruits and animals in nature would have had more sodium chloride than we have now because much has been lost to salt by evaporation.
Therefore, the plants cannot grab much sodium from salt dissolved in water(since their food is the so called rock) which now leads the food chain to be deficient in sodium chloride.

What do you think of this?
Drinl raw milk and eat full diet thats all simple

dont forget celery juices