Is salvia legit

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
I could get it online easily. Is it worth it?

• Woah
Reactions: Arkantos
The floor is lava bro

U can literally get it at a smoke shop bro

But do dmt before salvia salvia is scary shit I haven’t done it my friend has a few times he said he felt like he was spinning to a different world and was watching himself and it was weird asf. A lot of people have bad trips like feeling as if they are stuck as inanimate objects unable to do anything, also time dilation makes it feel longer. Tl;dr do dmt

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
But do dmt before salvia salvia is scary shit I haven’t done it my friend has a few times he said he felt like he was spinning to a different world and was watching himself and it was weird asf. A lot of people have bad trips like feeling as if they are stuck as inanimate objects unable to do anything, also time dilation makes it feel longer. Tl;dr do dmt
I might just stick with dxm and ketamine

I don't know or care what that is

I did LSD once and will never do any drugs like that again

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
Isn't like a seasoning?

i haven't tried it but the trip is supposed to be really weird and kind of shit. people become random inanimate objects, and the trip feels long as shit. i would probably do it for the experience though if i had access to it and wasn't a pussy. it's probably the second worst psychedelic, with the worst being overdosing on benedryl, which isn't even a psychedelic and makes you feel like an advanced alzheimer's patient that hasn't slept in a month

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, GrayEyedBarrett and AbandonShip
stop taking drogs bro
no
srsly bro uh i haven't tried it but the trip is supposed to be really weird and kind of shit. people become random inanimate objects, and the trip feels long as shit. i would probably do it for the experience though if i had access to it and wasn't a pussy. it's probably the second worst psychedelic, with the worst being overdosing on benedryl, which isn't even a psychedelic and makes you feel like an advanced alzheimer's patient that hasn't slept in a month
I use benadryl for sleep. Never even tried to trip on it tbh. Delirium and crawling spiders are enough to deter me

I did LSD once and will never do any drugs like that again
Ngl that’s weird first time I have heard anyone say that about acid

Ngl that’s weird first time I have heard anyone say that about acid
It wasn't that bad, I just saw peoples' face getting deformed but I could cope with it, I dislike having my senses manipulated by drugs tho, that's why I won't do it anymore.
I prefer doing drugs that make me happy, like weed but I have been clean for a year.
Why. Bad Trip? Explain your experience

• JFL
It wasn't that bad, I just saw peoples' face getting deformed but I could cope with it, I dislike having my senses manipulated by drugs tho, that's why I won't do it anymore.
I prefer doing drugs that make me happy, like weed but I have been clean for a year.
I like drugs that make me feel weird tbh

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Stare
Yeah you didn’t do enough then lol

• +1
What should I expect if I do enough?
Sally space idk haven’t done it but similar to dmt is has a breakthrough dosage where u blast to another dimension

• +1
A lot of people have bad trips like feeling as if they are stuck as inanimate objects unable to do anything, also time dilation makes it feel longer.
people become random inanimate objects, and the trip feels long as shit.
I've done it several times and once I became a door knob, I was sitting on the bed, smoked some salvia, my eyes saw the door knob, and at that moment - bam!..I simply became the door knob. However it felt like I was always the door knob, my human life from before was just an illusion, a dream, I was just a door knob who was sitting there, being somehow conscious of his environment and I saw this guy sitting on the bed and just imagined how it would be like to be him, to be a human. And then I was like: "Being a door knob is pretty boring, I'll just dream some more how it is to be human...".
I then returned to my human body, but I was deeply confused and scared, I didn't know who I actually was anymore or if anything is real, it took me several days to return to normal, sometimes my mind would drift away and I didn't know who I was, or where I was...
Unlike other drugs, everything on salvia feels hyper-real, you are in a state of clarity and awareness much higher than normal, it feels like until then you were just a zombie crawling in a very blurry dream.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Stare and AbandonShip
Ever did Ayahuasca?
Thats dmt taken orally with an inhibitor
I've done it several times and once I became a door knob, I was sitting on the bed, smoked some salvia, my eyes saw the door knob, and at that moment - bam!..I simply became the door knob. However it felt like I was always the door knob, my human life from before was just an illusion, a dream, I was just a door knob who was sitting there, being somehow conscious of his environment and I saw this guy sitting on the bed and just imagined how it would be like to be him, to be a human. And then I was like: "Being a door knob is pretty boring, I'll just dream some more how it is to be human...".
I then returned to my human body, but I was deeply confused and scared, I didn't know who I actually was anymore or if anything is real, it took me several days to return to normal, sometimes my mind would drift away and I didn't know who I was, or where I was...
Unlike other drugs, everything on salvia feels hyper-real, you are in a state of clarity and awareness much higher than normal, it feels like until then you were just a zombie crawling in a very blurry dream.
But is it scary? Were you scared?

Thats dmt taken orally with an inhibitor

Apparently Connor Murphy took it before making those videos on youtube
He has been on the mental hospital since then

Apparently Connor Murphy took it before making those videos on youtube
He has been on the mental hospital since then
Some people are too weak or too stupid to handle mind altering substances

• +1
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett and Stare
Yeah but bad trips can give you life long ptsd. Dissociatives dont cause bad trips
Yet you do dxm and want to do salvia... ion understand bro but you do you jfl

Yet you do dxm and want to do salvia... ion understand bro but you do you jfl
Dxm is a dissociative. It doesnt cause scary visuals and shit.

I just feel out of my body. It also makes me happy as fuck. Has a nice afterglow. I havent gone beyond the 3 rd plateau

Some people are too weak or too stupid to handle mind altering substances
Yeah, I watched the videos because I was bored. I think he had a vision where he saw God, God told him many things and made him spread those things. He then livestreamed himself trying to tell his friends and his family things that God told him.
The thought of not being able of recognizing an illusion is crazy to me tbh.

• +1
Yeah, I watched the videos because I was bored. I think he had a vision where he saw God, God told him many things and made him spread those things. He then livestreamed himself trying to tell his friends and his family things that God told him.
The thought of not being able of recognizing an illusion is crazy to me tbh.
Psychedelics arent known to cause true hallucinations. Most people can tell that it's drug induced when they take psychs. Maybe he was too overwhelmed by the experience.(either a huge dose(stupidity) or mental weakness)

• +1
When you are on salvia, you don't know that you took it, you are in a completely different world, but if feels more real than anything. It becomes scary afterwards when you are back to normal and start to question your reality and identity.