Is sapranos great ?

looksmac

looksmac

Tall Anime Skull
Is it ? Like I heard a lot about it and shit. Most people called it the best tv show of all time? its about gangster that goes to a therapist I heard.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and arabcelxxx
Congrats on blue my anime loving friend, I remember when you were a greycel and I used to come and takeover your threads

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, yeeyeeslayer and looksmac
Congrats on blue my anime loving friend, I remember when you were a greycel and I used to come and takeover your threads
I don't want to offend you or anything man I just wanted to ask you that do you think drago PSL 7 plus I heard masc meso- brachy isn't loved by nuro typical people so 6.70 PSL imo respectfully.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Not the best show of all time but it's definitely in the top ten. Definitely worth a watch

• Woah
Reactions: looksmac
I don't want to offend you or anything man I just wanted to ask you that do you think drago PSL 7 plus I heard masc meso- brachy isn't loved by nuro typical people so 6.70 PSL imo respectfully.
brachy shifting to meso is the most attractive (1.3-1.35 total fwhr) according to literature, also biggest movie stars and tiktokers(guys with actual appeal) like cavill, pitt, cruise, somerhalder, Chalamet, hacker are in that range and a bit lower, id rate drago 7.25 psl

• Hmm...
Yessir great show but I love vampire diaries more ;) @looksmac

• Woah
Very boring watch. couldn;t hold my attention