Is saying sorry to people low t ?

gigell

gigell

I don’t know what to do with myself anymore
?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, PlayersGetPlayed, sexy and 1 other person
Yes. I do that a lot. It signals insecurity.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, PlayersGetPlayed and gigell
No it depends wht u apologise for. Obv if u apologise for anything even when u rly shouldn't be its low t. But admitting you made a genuine mistake is high t. U wont ever see a woman take accountability for doing something wrong.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, Darkeningstar, PlayersGetPlayed and 2 others
It depends.
It might be, but sometimes it can be useful. It eases tension, so it might benefit a perceived threatening person (although there would be more suitable terms).
It's a good weapon, sometimes.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, PlayersGetPlayed, sexy and 1 other person
It all depends on your looks/status/money - if you're good looking, high-status, rich, you will never have to say you're sorry.
Back in my PUA/Red Pill days, I just couldn't control my girlfriend, no matter how much I tried to keep my frame, act alpha, etc...She would start fights with me, insult me, do all sorts of crap and it would invariably end up with me apologizing and saying sorry to her, even though it was almost always her fault.
If you have the upper hand in a relationship or are the alpha male of a group, then you will never have to apologize to people, the others will do it, even when it's your fault - it's all a power play and those who say "sorry" are in the inferior position...

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and gigell
High T
If you assume and you say detailed what you’ve done is bad and you understand why it’s bad

Low T if you just say « I’m sorry » with no explanation

It’s like a little bitch who was forced to do it and don’t assume any of this mistake

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and gigell
Yes, be anti-social to increase your test and DHT

• +1
Reactions: gigell