Is scamming and fraud still worth it

D

Deleted member 13318

Active
Is it active and is there still money in it?
I remeber during pandemic everyone was going crazy about it

@kjsbdfiusdf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Maybe PPP

Everything is dry tho

I'm just gonna start a small business instead everything is so hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13318
Maybe PPP

Everything is dry tho

I’m here in Canada so we don’t have ppp but I remeber trying doing cc orders and it was painful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Maybe PPP

Everything is dry tho

starting a successful business is one of the hardest things ever tho

• +1
I scammed people for game accounts for 3-4 months in the past, I made around 3000-4000$, it took too much time and I quit. Spent all my money on clothes jfl such a stupid decision

I will try card fraud in the near future tho

• +1
Reactions: subanimal and Deleted member 13318
I scammed people for game accounts for 3-4 months in the past, I made around 3000-4000$, it took too much time and I quit. Spent all my money on clothes jfl such a stupid decision

Card fraud is hard too but I don’t really know. Let me know we can help each other

• +1
Reactions: IHateMyself

how do people fall for this shit tho?

Card fraud is hard too but I don’t really know. Let me know we can help each other
Not really you can buy card off deep web just really risky

• +1
how do people fall for this shit tho?
People are stupid, trust me there are a lot of moronsput there if I told you how I did it you would laugh lol

• JFL
Reactions: LifeIsACope
Not really you can buy card off deep web just really risky
Yes it’s just annoying setting everything up and orders being canceled, scamming can work but one has to be deep into it

Yes it’s just annoying setting everything up and orders being canceled, scamming can work but one has to be deep into it
No, no use paypal goods and services with cards from revolut and transfer it to your main one

• +1
I have dozen PayPal with - 120$ and PayPal doesn't do anything about it jfl, but they blocked serval account where I had 100-250$ sp there's that

• +1
No, no use paypal goods and services with cards from revolut and transfer it to your main one
Dm bro I got stopped doing it like a year ago I’m not caught up with it so much now

• +1
Reactions: IHateMyself
What type of accounts steam?
Na mobile games, especially gacha ones. If you have a nice account they will pay heavily for it. I know it sounds stupid but it works really well tbh

I have dozen PayPal with - 120$ and PayPal doesn't do anything about it jfl, but they blocked serval account where I had 100-250$ sp there's that
how you create fack paypal accounts