is schery6 actually dead?

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

✨ADONISSSSS 🙏✨
I'm not trying to start any controvery here but if he died on June 2nd 2023, why was he last seen 20th of jan 2024

also

also comment he made on the 12th of august??

You could say it might've been his family members, but it's so unlikely since why would his presence on .org be of any significance to them? This situation doesnt make sense and yes i know im a year late to this. Perhaps some oldcels can chime in on this. All in all, it doesn't make any sense for him to have any activity on his account after June 2nd.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: slavicpsycho and baldgeeza
bump bump

oldcels : @Gengar

It’s his relative

He came back to kill us

• JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, scrunchables and slavicpsycho
It’s his relative
That doesn't make sense though. First of all looksmax.org is such a small site and his impact on the site was no more near as memorable as someone like *************'s.

His Obituary was posted here.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and cooldude1231
That doesn't make sense though. First of all looksmax.org is such a small site and his impact on the site was no more near as memorable as someone like *************'s.
Bro u were not even on this site when he roped so it’s not like you know anything lol. It’s definitely his brother, he was active within the week he initially roped and confirmed also I’ve spoken to him on discord on shcery6 account and he confirmed they have access to all his socials and have seen everything on discord and on here

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Feds logged onto his account

• +1

• +1
He has siblings and it may just be mods trolling using his account tbh

• +1