is second hand really good place to shop for clothing pieces

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

i wanna be vinnie hacker
i dont want to look like poorcel in there or someone to think im broke, so if i go in will i be able to find something stylish, is it worth risking

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
All slavucs are poor

• So Sad
All slavucs are poor

• So Sad
In big cities is actually cool to thrift shop

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: got.daim, shizuku11111 and murdah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer, Aero, murdah and 1 other person
Correctin, the average slavic :feelsuhh:
depends what angle you look at from, for example average monthly salary here is around 800$, more or less, however things are way cheaper too, coca-cola 2l is 1$, you can get a meal for 4 total people for less than 14-15$ and i can go on

• +1
Reactions: murdah
depends what angle you look at from, for example average monthly salary here is around 800$, more or less, however things are way cheaper too, coca-cola 2l is 1$, you can get a meal for 4 people for less than 14-15$ and i can go on
it's the retarded american induced consumerist mentality, we slavics are the richest people in the world. our nature, our community, our heritage. everything to be proud about

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Carvalho, AlbinoMaxxer and murdah
it's the retarded american induced consumerist mentality, we slavics are the richest people in the world. our nature, our community, our heritage. everything to be proud about
Cool heritage and community sure, but one of the weakest economically in europe.

Cool heritage and community sure, but one of the weakest economically in europe.
you retards in america give 40-50$ for a haircut lmaoooooooooooooooooooo

• JFL
i dont want to look like poorcel in there or someone to think im broke, so if i go in will i be able to find something stylish, is it worth risking

• JFL
you are a nigger you guys lived under rocks like patrick from spongebob without the west
difference between niggers and mulattos, Haiti vs dominican republic is a perfect example

difference between niggers and mulattos, Haiti vs dominican republic is a perfect example

Being serious,
To me, you are either my people or not my people. Slavic pride worldwide.

No hate to anyone, unless they hate on the people that built everything I love.

You fell for the American consumerist propaganda; you think being rich is being able to buy the newest iPhone.

Richness is heritage, when you look and walk around where your ancestors did.

• +1
Reactions: Carvalho, AlbinoMaxxer, got.daim and 1 other person
Yes it is. Thrift shops have good shit.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
Being serious,
To me, you are either my people or not my people. Slavic pride worldwide.

No hate to anyone, unless they hate on the people that built everything I love.

You fell for the American consumerist propaganda; you think being rich is being able to buy the newest iPhone.

Richness is heritage, when you look and walk around where your ancestors did.
Agreed, western culture is influenced by consumerism and degeneracy.

thrifting is a trend right now and there should be good local places

we slavics are the richest people in the world. our nature, our community, our heritage. everything to be proud about
he meant monetarily but I get your point

• +1