Is she a femcel?

P

Pakicel

Kraken

• JFL
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG
How high Testosterone and Estrogen you must have in order to want to fuck this thing?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Johanjohan, Deleted member 17345 and 1 other person
Femcels dont exist

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1, P4fivee and Deleted member 19297
Femcels dont exist
Obviously she gets laid. But can't get meaningful relationships with men she is attracted to. I told her she needs to looksmax but she doesn't believe she is ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, thereallegend and Hueless
black eyes is automatically femcel

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
LTB, i've slayed worse-looking girls before :hnghn:
I guess I underrated her then. But what about her eye area? It's like 1/10.

imo she is 3 PSL range.

If you remove the dark circles and the being overweight, she's cute. That type of eye area isn't death like on a male.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
If you remove the dark circles and the being overweight, she's cute. That type of eye area isn't death like on a male.
She aint' fat. She just has a bad eye area. If she fixes that, she will look okay.

Femcel as she will never be genuinely desired by males.

If she's not fat, you could argue she's already past the 50th percentile in some locations. I also see uglier women fairly frequently.

If she's not fat, you could argue she's already past the 50th percentile in some locations. I also see uglier women fairly freque
Idts. She's thin but her eye area and pheno brings her down to below the average 4 PSL white girl

2000mgs of test prop and I'm down

I'd fuck the shit out of her

Obviously she gets laid. But can't get meaningful relationships with men she is attracted to. I told her she needs to looksmax but she doesn't believe she is ugly.
This bitch has like 5 eyelid creases

Femcels don't exist JFL