Is she a hoe if she has pics like this?

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Matched her and got her number, we agreed to get coffee etc. Does this signal she'd fuck on first date?

20190828 204213
20190828 204036

Hell yeah nigga

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 2969 and 6 others
yes cunt.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, LDNPari, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person
ive never interacted with a woman

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 2969, Newguyaround and 7 others
Supa hoe, that's how I know the girl that gave me her ig was a hoe but didn't exactly know before

she is whore for chad

My ex was also a hoe

yes. I await future threads on this hoe

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Literal sign of a whore.

• +1
she is whore for chad
She's probably expecting me to be entertaining, which I'm usually not. I'll throw hot coffee on her face if she gives attitude

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 1464 and Demir
Whore

• +1
Does she have a good face?

Bruh what the fuck is that ass it's seriously a pancake. Yes she is a whore but she doesn't even know how to pose for slutty pics. That garbage bag sweater and the horrible ass pose. She could at least jutt out her ass on an angle to make it look phat. Lazy as fuck

Also lol at the mikes hard lemonade there she probably took these while drunk so yeah just make this hoe wasted and her legs will open on the first date for sure

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Roping Subhuman, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
Bruh what the fuck is that ass it's seriously a pancake. Yes she is a whore but she doesn't even know how to pose for slutty pics. That garbage bag sweater and the horrible ass pose. She could at least jutt out her ass on an angle to make it look phat. Lazy as fuck

Also lol at the mikes hard lemonade there she probably took these while drunk so yeah just make this hoe wasted and her legs will open on the first date for sure
Lmao you just roasted tf out of her

• +1

A subhuman's gotta take his chances bro. Also I live with my parents, I'll need a reason to say I can't bring her to my place lol

A subhuman's gotta take his chances bro. Also I live with my parents, I'll need a reason to say I can't bring her to my place lol
She looks petite and non fat so go for it. Just tell her your landlord doesn't allow girls over lol or that you live too far away. she probably is the product of a single mother so just go to her place and fuck her while her cuck stepfather listens through the wall

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fat cunt and CupOfCoffee
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 1464
my house is being remodeled nigga
my house caught on fire nigga
i got company using my house
my power is out at my house
my house has no air conditioning isslike 1hunna degrees inside
my house has a mice problem the exterminator is in

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Roping Subhuman and CupOfCoffee
my house is being remodeled nigga
my house caught on fire nigga
i got company using my house
my power is out at my house
my house has no air conditioning isslike 1hunna degrees inside
my house has a mice problem the exterminator is in
Bro I love you

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
black girls are very horny and usually more aggressive. she looks good gl bro

Just fuck her on your car

AND REMEMBER : >>>>ALL<<<< WOMEN ARE HOES

Your parents won't allow you to bring girls over to smash? Not cool bro. My dad is forced to listen downstairs like a cuck when I bring bitches to my room.

• +1
This girl will make you wait for sex while fucking Chad on the first date

• WTF
black girls are very horny and usually more aggressive. she looks good gl bro
She's white it's the lighting
Your parents won't allow you to bring girls over to smash? Not cool bro. My dad is forced to listen downstairs like a cuck when I bring bitches to my room.
I have a Muslim family, lol bro

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: alien and chadpreetcel123
I have a Muslim family, lol bro
R.I.P
If girls can't host, you gotta fuck in the car or get a motel or it's over for you.
Some chicks are also weird and don't want to bring guys over to their place
Come to think of it, even though I live with my dad, most of my lays were actually in my bedroom
Lay #1: Her dorm
Lay #2: My bedroom
Lay #3: My bedroom (I also smashed at her place too when she wasn't living with her sister. Or when her sister wasn't around)
Lay #4: Her parents' place
Lay #5: My bedroom
Lay #6: My bedroom
Lay #7: My bedroom
Lay #8: My bedroom
Lay #9: My bedroom (motel once)

Last edited:
Asked a girl to coffee once, then got ghosted. She was kinda fat too jfl.

Now I just go for netflix and chill. Most of them are on there to get fucked anyways.

Now I just go for netflix and chill. Most of them are on there to get fucked anyways.
Is Netflix and Chill a generational thing? Most women my age think it is RUDE to ask for Netflix and Chill on the first date. They want a "proper" date. Even the sluttiest women I've been with, they want at least coffee or drinks or some other kind of date before having sex with you. Except for the couple chicks I met off craigslist type of sites. It's just straight to business there.

• +1
Is Netflix and Chill a generational thing? Most women my age think it is RUDE to ask for Netflix and Chill on the first date. They want a "proper" date. Even the sluttiest women I've been with, they want at least coffee or drinks or some other kind of date before having sex with you. Except for the couple chicks I met off craigslist type of sites. It's just straight to business there.
Idk maybe it's an age thing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Fat girls are always unresponsive and rude. Aaaand they're ugly as shit, ironic innit

Hard to invite them over when you live at home JFL. I'm thinking of going for the date and keeping it short, try to get us both high and convince her to take me to her place.
I've noticed this too.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Idk maybe it's an age thing.
Yeah like even that slutty filipina single mom whose 2-3 years older than me, she wanted to at least meet her at a bar first and flirt over drinks before having sex.

• +1
Hard to invite them over when you live at home JFL. I'm thinking of going for the date and keeping it short, try to get us both high and convince her to take me to her place.

I just lock my door and turn on some music. Bring them straight to my room and hope we don't run into one of my parents before I get there.

• +1
I just lock my door and turn on some music. Bring them straight to my room and hope we don't run into one of my parents before I get there.
If a girl asks me if I live with my parents, I tell them. No fucks given. At my age you just stop giving a fuck at some point. Logistically, I would have far less successful if I didn't host. A lot of women live with their parents, don't drive (even though we're in the burbs) and don't have their shit together overall. Or in the case of some of these filipinas, they are housekeepers who live with their employer and their employer doesn't allow them to bring male guests over.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and jefferson
I can sneak from garage door pretty easy to the basement. Problem is our house doesn't block sound at all :feelskek: plus my sister's next door

• JFL
Reactions: jefferson
I can sneak from garage door pretty easy to the basement. Problem is our house doesn't block sound at all :feelskek: plus my sister's next door

Can't you rent a Motel or something?