Reactions: CopeAndRope
No

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and FatJattMofo
PSL 4.5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Deleted member 2969 and Deleted member 3045
hips aren't wide enough, her tits are too small imo, too old. probably slightly above average. if most girls are 5 psl with makeup on then she's a 5.5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2581 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
hips aren't wide enough, her tits are too small imo, too old. probably slightly above average. if most girls are 5 psl with makeup on then she's a 5.5
keep coping, shes a goddess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2581, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
yes, she mogs into the depth of oblivion all the users, except alarico8

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Gosick and Deleted member 3043
gl but nothing like 7 PSL which means basically 1 in 1000 at the very least

She’s like slightly above average

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow, medialcanthuscel, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others
7psl seems right

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 3043
its funny how all the curries/incels here underrate all the women to make themselves feel better.

YOU WILL NEVER HAVE THIS

• +1
Reactions: medialcanthuscel
it's just a weird picture. most probably wouldn't notice her forward growth and cheekbones

its funny how all the curries/incels here underrate all the women to make themselves feel better.

YOU WILL NEVER HAVE THIS
I don't even believe Opry's or anything are 8 PSL rn, so i'm not gonna give to a random gl girl 7 PSL like that.
it's literally the highest level possible, 8 beeing more a matter of one's sensibility.
Is the the archetype of the top tier's women ? no. Period
Is she*

if her maxilla was a bit forward

YOU WILL NEVER HAVE THIS
betas me tbh
you're not even trying man...

I'm certain this guy would suck her toes if she asked him to.

I don't even believe Opry's or anything are 8 PSL rn, so i'm not gonna give to a random gl girl 7 PSL like that.
it's literally the highest level possible, 8 beeing more a matter of one's sensibility.
Is the the archetype of the top tier's women ? no. Period
Sean o Pry is a 8 psl you autist, irl he would be considered a 10 by everyone.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 3043
in pic yeah, IRL not that sure.

this is a 7 PSL for a woman, she mogs to hell your girl :

even in dreams none of us will have this close to the perfection creature

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow and Deleted member 2581
I've seen many people call in his ig comment his eyes creepy, he will not be 10 to everyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
These girls mog her to death tbh
D71194F6 ECCB 4922 BBBD 66CF4FCB3FDF
84BC4C55 58BC 492E 8D33 CA84BA0C8790

I’ve never been attracted to blonde girls always brunettes though

• JFL
your the same person who called david laid a sub 6 psl, you have no clue what your talking about
yeah defo, if you put zuvay below 6 then he is too in my eyes. He has nothing striking facewise.
but then again, there is no point in rating a guy when there is that strong desagreement : Women decide at the end of the day.
i can just know who is really gl for a woman since i'm straight it's easier and your girl is NOT a 7

yeah defo, if you put zuvay below 6 then he is too in my eyes. He has nothing striking facewise.

Majority of this forum disagrees with you, your just defending your ethnik breatheren.

David Laid is easily in the 6.5-7psl range.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Majority of this forum disagrees with you, your just defending your ethnik breatheren.

He has round orbitals hell never be above a psl 6

Your blinded by pretty boy halo

• +1
Reactions: medialcanthuscel and Deleted member 3043

no i'm not, i don't even care about ethnicity. That's just my point of view, i don't see failo in him as much as i see in laid's ones : which is his eye area and UES.
Eye area is the most important feature, and he gets mogged imo.
He has round orbitals hell never be above a psl 6

Your blinded by pretty boy halo
fuck bro defo agree.
I have two friends who exactly LOOK like or even mog him but jfl, they are not slayers.

• +1
no i'm not, i don't even care about ethnicity. That's just my point of view, i don't see failo in him as much as i see in laid's ones : which is his eye area and UES.
Eye area is the most important feature, and he gets mogged imo.

fuck bro defo agree.
I have two friends who exactly LOOK like or even mog him but jfl, they are not slayers.
no you retard, harmony matters the most, what do you even know, your just some 30 percent bf curry rotting in his basement on here 24/7

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 3043
no you retard, harmony matters the most, what do you even know, your just some 30 percent bf curry rotting in his basement on here 24/7
yeah for sure i'm a curry.
you have never shown your face, and the sole pics that i have at low bf i'm at least above looking but anyway there is no point in your argumentation expect ad personem. Keep believing you know life more than the others.
define me harmony if it matters the most : EXACT and FALSIFIABLE definition as in the Popper's definition otherwise you'r coping.

Every single person who says that the op is 4.5 psl is coming into the next dimension

• +1
Every single person who says that the op is 4.5 psl is coming into the next dimension
she is gl but not 7 imo
7 is literally 1 in 1000 and maybe more, i'm not even sure that i've seen a proper 7 IRL where you can't fraud or photoshop pics

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
she is gl but not 7 imo
7 is literally 1 in 1000 and maybe more, i'm not even sure that i've seen a proper 7 IRL where you can't fraud or photoshop pics
7 100 percent debatable, 4.5 psl is just coping

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2581