Is she interested?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
IMG 8296

She read and replied in 2s and using long word like „knooow” but left me on alright.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and 5'7 zoomer
Not enough context to say anything definite.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zonar, BrutalMogger, Chadeep and 3 others
Not enough context to say anything definite.
We went to the beach together

After our date she asked about when is my birthday and I asked her back. Then while on our way back home at the public transport I asked her number for whatsapp and she smiled and gave it to me.

This is during the semester break but she hasn’t asked to hangout because she went back to her hometown and during this time she just want me to enjoy and live my own life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and 5'7 zoomer
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
I'd say yes. Women usually do the heyyy thing when they're happy, excited, or feeling any positive emotion.
I am just afriad she is just doing ot for attention

Then you have to test her with something she would only accept if she liked you.
Like what?

My goal right now is to building back my muscles mass like in my prime before seeing her again
IMG 8228

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
She read and replied in 2s and using long word like „knooow” but left me on alright.
She ABSOLUTELY already gave imagined and planned whole your sub5 future married life together: cheap ass marriage in monkey country, borning sub3 boys and dying in 50s in mumbai, such a romance🥴.