Is she mtb or htb??

S

saideatler

Iron
Been talking to chick and i cant decide whether she's mtb or htb. Thoughts ???

Attachments

• IMG_20240808_022221_442.jpg
    IMG_20240808_022221_442.jpg
    495.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240128_232723_586.webp
    IMG_20240128_232723_586.webp
    577.1 KB · Views: 0
fuckable chink, wouldnt reproduce tho

• +1
Reactions: watah, gr34ter and RICHCELDOM
you must be seriously retarted to post a girl here at an all mens forum asking to rate her KNOWING that she's gonna get racial slurs get thrown at her. That to a girl that you're talking to

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: qazw, God-himself, watah and 2 others
Pan faced ltb.

• +1
Reactions: zombey and watah
I hate these type of posts nigga this a incel forum and you just sent a women of color 😭😭

Attachments

• IMG_9912.jpeg
    IMG_9912.jpeg
    109.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: qazw and pandac
LTB in US
MTB in Tokyo
HTB in Bangladesh

• +1
Reactions: watah, killer/tpu and BlackpilledPlatypus
you must be seriously retarted to post a girl here at an all mens forum asking to rate her KNOWING that she's gonna get racial slurs get thrown at her. That to a girl that you're talking
I said I'm talking to her not that I like her, she literally told me herself she had multiple men on her roster so i know she's a hoe, just wanted to know if she's atleast pretty enough to be worth my time or nah

• Hmm...
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
I hate these type of posts nigga this a incel forum and you just sent a women of color 😭😭
🤷‍♂️ and this bitch a hoe, just bc I'm talking to her doesn't mean she's not a foid, she literally told me she had a roster of men WHILE she was talking to me. So just making sure she's atleast worth fucking around with

• So Sad
Reactions: qazw
i mean if she's got many men on her roster
I said I'm talking to her not that I like her, she literally told me herself she had multiple men on her roster so i know she's a hoe, just wanted to know if she's atleast pretty enough to be worth my time or nah
do u wanna be the one who leads
or the one who's led?
stay with me now

i mean if she's got many men on her roster

do u wanna be the one who leads
or the one who's led?
stay with me now
No no I get it, but in the end, im not a saint either and I know what I'm doing but I just wanna make it worth it you see

No no I get it, but in the end, im not a saint either and I know what I'm doing but I just wanna make it worth it you see
nah i'd suggest
leave tbh not worth ur time
no matter if she's hot or not

• +1
Reactions: saideatler
She will produce small Asians like this: :f:

Attachments

• NINTCHDBPICT000755470845.jpg
    NINTCHDBPICT000755470845.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
🤷‍♂️ and this bitch a hoe, just bc I'm talking to her doesn't mean she's not a foid, she literally told me she had a roster of men WHILE she was talking to me. So just making sure she's atleast worth fucking around with
Asians being whores… I’ve heard that story before my ex was wasian biggest thot ever