UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Lol becky

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and eduardkoopman
becky but she looks high trust and like she would be a good person so personality halo. Would ltr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 21044
textbook becky.

Damn I really thought she was stacylite, I'm a fool when it comes to ratings.
becky but she looks high trust and like she would be a good person so personality halo. Would ltr
Dennis nedry laughing hysterically

very shitty and low quality pic tho so the might be htb maaaaaaaaaaaybe stacylite in irl and in motion but thats a stretch tbh

Damn I really thought she was stacylite, I'm a fool when it comes to ratings.

View attachment 1837455
proof of forum tards overrating women. Death blow to "yeah bros i see/am a mtn and i slay stacylites all the time/see subhumans kiss them at clubs are you even trying inkwell" tales @Sortofcel @CEO of Sex

do you have better pics of her

you are a limiting which users can view their profile cel. Never began

nevermind i saw better pics in dms. She is between htb and stacylite in motion. HTB atleast

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
proof of forum tards overrating women. Death blow to "yeah bros i see/am a mtn and i slay stacylites all the time/see subhumans kiss them at clubs are you even trying inkwell" tales @Sortofcel @CEO of Sex
forget this comment

MTB

Long midface
Downswung jaw
UEE
Pointy eyebrows
Masculine forehead

MTB

Long midface
Downswung jaw
UEE
Pointy eyebrows
Masculine forehead
no if you would see her tiktko you would see she is a strong htb. Mogs most of this forum and their crushes. Also jfl at masculine forehead and pointy eyebrows stop with the cope failos this girl looks better than us

mm idk how to rate foids I just wanna fuck them

• JFL
Reactions: Ceo of cope
no if you would see her tiktko you would see she is a strong htb. Mogs most of this forum and their crushes. Also jfl at masculine forehead and pointy eyebrows stop with the cope failos this girl looks better than us
Bullshit "more manly" maybe. Idk what you're used to but this is nowhere near HTB, atleast for my country's standards. Itf you're indian/american/british than sure.

Bullshit "more manly" maybe. Idk what you're used to but this is nowhere near HTB, atleast for my country's standards. Itf you're indian/american/british than sure.
what is your country, and do they accept dutch passports? moving there tommorow jfl

what is your country, and do they accept dutch passports? moving there tommorow jfl
Czech Republic. But i thought girls in denmark were pretty as well. They're certainly more feminine here than whats the western standard.

just live in a yugoslav shithole because the foids are 1psl higher than the rest of the world theory. Also, opinoin on dutch girls? (if you have seen any) and also is denmark really chad/stacy land?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
just live in a yugoslav shithole because the foids are 1psl higher than the rest of the world theory. Also, opinoin on dutch girls? (if you have seen any) and also is denmark really chad/stacy land?
Yea, true about the balkan area. But just as in my country, they're extremely racist and xenophopic, so anything other than white has no chance.

Can't see the pic. doesn't matter anyway. Im ugly and slay decent women. Period. If anything I rate the girls I fuck lower than other men rate them. A lot of the girls I met off tinder are now dating actual chadlites and chads

I don’t overrate women. No offense nigga but you’re a severe aspie rotter, it’s quite obvious from your posts and how much you post. It’s no wonder you think that fucking good looking women is rocket science

I don’t overrate women. No offense nigga but you’re a severe aspie rotter, it’s quite obvious from your posts and how much you post. It’s no wonder you think that fucking good looking women is rocket science
i have been rotting for the past week yeah but that's because uni is only starting in about a week. Also i dont think it is rocket science. Just be htn or above and dont be bottom precentile in anything else. What IS rocket science is what actually makes a face ugly or pretty, hence PSL and this site