Is shoe lifts worth buying?

Deleted member 2788

Deleted member 2788

Diamond

Last edited:
Rhinoplasty, chin and jaw fillers, forehead implants and retin a. I don’t know how you can get that coloring tbh but I think doing what I mentioned would make your side profile as goodlooking as the morph.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2788
Rhinoplasty, chin and jaw fillers, forehead implants and retin a. I don’t know how you can get that coloring tbh but I think doing what I mentioned would make your side profile as goodlooking as the morph.
I’ll post on looksmax section would u mind comment that again? Ty

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
Lost

• So Sad
thx swift

• Woah
Nigga what
IMG 20200919 212328

• So Sad
shoelifts are definitely worth buying, feel awkward the first few times you wear them but idk what the copers are talking about, they feel fine walking in

i don't wear them to the gym though

• +1
Reactions: Strafe
shoelifts are definitely worth buying, feel awkward the first few times you wear them but idk what the copers are talking about, they feel fine walking in

i don't wear them to the gym though
JoinedAug 25, 2019

Attachments

• 1600539934673.png
    1600539934673.png
    62.4 KB · Views: 8
Yes. Although they give less than what they claim. I use them every day (use the main lift and one added section) and I've gotten used to them. Gives me a free inch in barefoot height and I don't even notice them. Going from 5' 9.5 to 5' 10.5 and then 511 barefoot fraud with thick shoes or boots is a worlds difference since it's going from average to one standard deviation over on the curve. Whenever I add 2.5in with boots and lifts foids seem to notice me a little more. Use them unless you're 6' 2" barefoot, at that point it doesn't matter since you're plenty tall.

They barely do anything, uncomfortable to wear, but also don't cost that much, so I guess yes.