Is showing my chest in public retarded?

meropeu

meropeu

Ayanami Rei Enjoyer 😳
So I was in a bus with my two friends. One is fat muslim which is not by friend but she's a friend of a girl wanna tap. Me and the girl were having decent conversation but then the hippo bumped between and talked about how the girl i was talking to never goes out. I sarcastically commented on how she didn't want to turn black like u and i showed her my chest area which is quite fair and similar to the girl i was talking to? She felt embarrassed? Idk then she left and we kept chatting for a bit again. Now that I think it was kinda weird imo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Mewton, n9wiff and 6 others
high t trait

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, WeiWei, yyy and 3 others
So I was in a bus with my two friends. One is fat muslim which is not by friend but she's a friend of a girl wanna tap. Me and the girl were having decent conversation but then the hippo bumped between and talked about how the girl i was talking to never goes out. I sarcastically commented on how she didn't want to turn black like u and i showed her my chest area which is quite fair and similar to the girl i was talking to? She felt embarrassed? Idk then she left and we kept chatting for a bit again. Now that I think it was kinda weird imo.
I don't hate muslims btw if anyone's wondering, i hate muslim woman

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, StarvedEpi and bloomercel
Leave one button open, more then that will make you look retarded, unless you have chest hairs or you are extremely jacked

• +1
Reactions: meropeu
Leave one button open, more then that will make you look retarded, unless you have chest hairs or you are extremely jacked
I was wearing a shirt. I showed my chest for refarence to the skin colour and compared it to her black complextion to make fun of her at that moment because I felt she was annoying 😔

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and org3cel.RR
I was wearing a shirt. I showed my chest for refarence to the skin colour and compared it to her black complextion to make fun of her at that moment because I felt she was annoying 😔
If you are wearing a shirt under close all the buttons, based for making fun of her too jfl

• JFL
Why just the women?
I had a crush on a muslim woman in my childhood and she rejected me because I didn't had a teeth when I smiled as a kid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Ghoulish
Wouldn’t chest hairs be a bad thing to show?

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
If it’s summer pretty ok if other season zesty ahh move

• +1
I had a crush on a muslim woman in my childhood and she rejected me because I didn't had a teeth when I smiled as a kid
Nigga having crushes at age 3 and still remembering that shit

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and meropeu
Wouldn’t chest hairs be a bad thing to show?
Not at all, chest hair is a masculine trait, it exhibites higher T traits and an overral more masculine appearence, if you are younger then 30 its not worth it tho, keep a well shaved body, jon hexum did that, he always groomed but after some time he started to maintain a chest with lots of hair, making his body appearance more masculine

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish
So you are tanned? Same.

My face and hands are very dark compared to my chest and legs

So you are tanned? Same.

My face and hands are very dark compared to my chest and legs
Not tanned, just felt like it would be more humiliating for her if I showed my chest because she's fat without tits

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and n9wiff
Racist bhai, i still don't agree. Misato and penpen were better characters
IMG 2943

• +1