Is skin importance underrated

axttt_

axttt_

Master
I see people rank skin quite low in importance but imo its like the biggest health indicator besides not being fat
Even below average to somewhat poor skin ruins a face imo not even like severe acne

• +1
Reactions: ALP and boss8055
it’s not underrated imo

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
I see people rank skin quite low in importance but imo its like the biggest health indicator besides not being fat
Even below average to somewhat poor skin ruins a face imo not even like severe acne
Being fat makes skin good but you need gain fat on aajonus vonderplanitz diet

• +1
Reactions: antony 726 and Slavusz
would u say having clear skin compared to mild acne and some textured skin makes a big difference
Having clear skin definitely makes a difference

• +1
Reactions: ALP and sei_
Clear skin is a game changer

• +1
Reactions: ALP and axttt_
Skin quality is pretty important. Having a bunch of acne and bumps on your face is fucking gross.

• +1
Reactions: ALP, sei_ and axttt_
would u say having clear skin compared to mild acne and some textured skin makes a big difference
Yes i used to have heavy acne after i hit mid puberty and I cleared it after I found this site but still had very textured skin. Then I finally hopped on tret and its the biggest halo ever. Maximise the basic things

Yes i used to have heavy acne after i hit mid puberty and I cleared it after I found this site but still had very textured skin. Then I finally hopped on tret and its the biggest halo ever. Maximise the basic things
i want to hop on tret but apparently it stunts growth

• +1
Reactions: ALP
Yuh sunhuman skin brings u down a loot of points can take chadlite down to ltn

• +1
Reactions: ALP
its one of the most important things imo, i have had horrible subhuman severe acne when i was 15 and that shit tanked my mental health heavy

its one of the most important things imo, i have had horrible subhuman severe acne when i was 15 and that shit tanked my mental health heavy
my skin is textured and has acne not too much but enough to the point where it fucks my whole face is fraudable online if i go into darker lighting but when i met up with a foid irl she even commented on how my acne is alot more visible in person

• So Sad
Reactions: dbva