Is skincare cope?

innerlight00

innerlight00

Iron
is skincare cope? Should i just ditch all my cleansers and moisturizers and only use water? I saw some posts here saying its mostly cope and all you need is water.

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR, dbva and noahwillascend
Yeah tbh, you can use some products to make your skin glow which can make you look better, but having those bs 10 step skincare shit is cope.
For acne just use accutane
For bad skin just fix diet and use beef tallow.

Personally all I have is salicylic acid for blackheads and whiteheads and bb cream that’s sort of like a moisturiser and a concealer so sort of makeup cream

• +1
Reactions: dbva
i have taz and bp and try to eat healthy tbh but its more like lifefuel/cope cuz it doesnt really work tbh

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
Yeah tbh, you can use some products to make your skin glow which can make you look better, but having those bs 10 step skincare shit is cope.

Personally all I have is salicylic acid for blackheads and whiteheads and bb cream that’s sort of like a moisturiser and a concealer so sort of makeup cream
But im blessed to never have bad skin , only just oily, I have a few spots there and then but I’ve never had like acne
Or I have no test in my body

• +1
Reactions: dbva

Regarding accutane basically long story short i was prescribed antibiotics for 3 months before getting accutane. Like the derm basically said i have to prescribe u antibiotics before im allowes to give u accutane.

But i stopped using the antibiotics after only 11 days and i got a new appointment in 3 months where im very certain she will prescribe me accutane.

So is the fear around accutane real or should i just take it and not look back? I have pretty bad acne btw

Regarding accutane basically long story short i was prescribed antibiotics for 3 months before getting accutane. Like the derm basically said i have to prescribe u antibiotics before im allowes to give u accutane.

But i stopped using the antibiotics after only 11 days and i got a new appointment in 3 months where im very certain she will prescribe me accutane.

So is the fear around accutane real or should i just take it and not look back? I have pretty bad acne btw
All I know is that accutane is harmful, but it is the only effective thing that works against acne.
you can try fix your diet and all that but I really idk if it works .

Definitely do your research before taking it and you can decide if it’s worth it

All I know is that accutane is harmful, but it is the only effective thing that works against acne.
you can try fix your diet and all that but I really idk if it works .

Definitely do your research before taking it and you can decide if it’s worth it
Aight ty bro🙏

• Love it
Reactions: noahwillascend

If your acne is pretty bad then go for accutane bro. All other treatments won't nearly be as effective, at least in my experience. The process of taking accutane and purging is pretty brutal I won't lie, but it's worth it in the end

yeah most of it is cope, potentially even harmful. only accutane and dutasteride worked for me

is skincare cope? Should i just ditch all my cleansers and moisturizers and only use water? I saw some posts here saying its mostly cope and all you need is water.
depends, sun scream is the only thinh that is 100% NOT COPE, u can use a cleanser and a moisturizer if u want too. Things like vitamin C SERUMS and uder eye creams with vitamins C can help with brightness but generally they wont do much. basically u can have a skincare but nothing crazy just a cleanser and sun scream with some moisturizer here and there is more than enough

Yes, used skincare for 1 year, did nothing then make me worse, used isotretinoin for 2 months, i cant even get pimples, only cons is you will get lower T. But its worth it