Is SleepingOnYourBackmaxxing legit or a meme?

Chadboi_Ackerman

Chadboi_Ackerman

Banned
Mostly a meme.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, laske.7, Deleted member 1338 and 2 others
Sleeping on your face will eventually give you wrinkles and sagging. However it won't solve any failios even in long run.

Its legit u sidesleeping cucks

sleep on ur back like a soldier

It wont do shit if you are older then pre puberty

sleeping on your back > muh surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 5892
If u wanna sleep on your sides, make sure u place ur palm underneath ur face to prevent wrinkles.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 5393
Yes and whoever doesn’t think so is just coping. It’s not that sleeping on the back is à looksmaxxing thing but the other positions are looksminning over the years.

Spine position and also your face not getting in contact with bacterias from the pillow and sheets, plus not getting those sleep wrinkles.

Also in some cases people seen asymmetries in the face while sleeping on the sides/stomach tho eh this varies from person to person.

Sleep on your back.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
It's legit for posture, sleeping on your side can create shoulder asymmetry (it did for me). It's also legit to prevent wrinkles and on the long term face asymmetries, and it's good for acne.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Best sleeping pos is on right side while hand is rested on face. So tuck ur palm im between ur face and pillow n ve a nice sleep.

• JFL
If u wanna sleep on your sides, make sure u place ur palm underneath ur face to prevent wrinkles.
Ethnic science cope. Dumbest shit ive ever read. Go back to quran school u mong

I've heard multiple times its the healthiest way to sleep, so its probably legit

Best sleeping pos is on right side while hand is rested on face. So tuck ur palm im between ur face and pillow n ve a nice sleep.
Touching your face is never recommended and you tell people to do it for 8 hours straight? Lmao

• JFL
Ethnic science cope. Dumbest shit ive ever read. Go back to quran school u mong

I sleep on right side and its never given me any issues.
Touching your face is never recommended and you tell people to do it for 8 hours straight? Lmao

Wash ur hands then

• JFL
imagine the sweat and oil on ur face when u wake up

If you have small lower jaw it will be difficult to sleep on back

imagine the sweat and oil on ur face when u wake up

Some people cant sleep but on sides. Its better to wash ur hand n sleep on it than on the pillow imo. Im one of those ppl.. i cant sleep but on my right side nd with my palm rested on the side of my face and honestly i havent had any problems with that pos.

MMA fighters, martial artists and athletes sleep on their backs on the floor.
It might be mostly a meme but interesting nonetheless

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
Keep sleeping on ur back bro. Ur gonna become jordan barrett
Right when I mentioned in my previous posts that it’s not a looksmaxx but it helps to don’t ruin your looks.
Nvm you really are dumb and probably a subhuman.

Right when I mentioned in my previous posts that it’s not a looksmaxx but it helps to don’t ruin your looks.
Nvm you really are dumb and probably a subhuman.

Didnt read. No sleeping position is looksminning or maxxing anyone. Sleep however ur used to. This is cope.

Problem is when u sleep on a dirty pillow. Its not the position.

Last edited:
No sleeping position is looksminning or maxxing anyone. Sleep however ur used to. This is cope.
If wrinkles don’t looksmin you then sure, if slouching and not reaching your best potential height through posture then sure.
Not to mention a lot of people who sleep on their stomach are actually mouthbreathers which is a huge looksmin.

Its really not so hard to be uncomfortable for the first nights and force yourself to sleep on the back and just reap the benefits after for a long time while doing it.

If wrinkles don’t looksmin you then sure, if slouching and not reaching your best potential height through posture then sure.
Not to mention a lot of people who sleep on their stomach are actually mouthbreathers which is a huge looksmin.

Its really not so hard to be uncomfortable for the first nights and force yourself to sleep on the back and just reap the benefits after for a long time while doing it.

All im saying is its neither good or bad unless i see scientific proof then id definitely change my mind... cus i myself ve been sleeping on my right side ever since i started sleeping on my own and ive a great posture, 6ft 3 and my skin is great and no wrinkles.

All im saying is its neither good or bad unless i see scientific proof then id definitely change my mind... cus i myself ve been sleeping on my right side ever since i started sleeping on my own and ive a great posture, 6ft 3 and my skin is great and no wrinkles.
Just search online, lots of research regarding this, it’s not a make or break deal but it still influences, didn’t get wrinkles until now but later in life you will, those sleep wrinkles that are temporary in the morning only will become permanent with time.

Doesn’t influence height at all, just posture, and it’s just pretty logical that your spine being straight forward on a straight bed plan is better than on the side and risking to ruin your posture with time.

Anyway, all I’m saying is there is no reason to don’t sleep on your back, and saying that every sleeping position is fine it’s bad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5179
Anectodal and empirical but my neck hurts for the rest of day when i dont sleep on back tbh

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot