Is smoking for a few months to get a deeper voice worth it?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
My voice is normal but I’d like it to be more masculine. Am I going to get cancer if I smoke for a few months just to get a deeper voice?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 5393
just get cancer theory tbhngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6785 and 7 others
and looksmin yourself by losing collagen like a fag

i live in an industrial area and my collagen is dogshit and i dont even smoke

niggas who smoke around legit look like corpses

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 4106 and 3 others
stupid af idea

just do vocal exercises or sumshit

or dht gel if ur young enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person

Fuck. I don’t want to get surgery for my voice and I’m doing everything I can naturally to maximize its deepness. I.e. lifting, vitmans, sleep and throat relaxation.

Inveltvmaxxing lol

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Fuck. I don’t want to get surgery for my voice and I’m doing everything I can naturally to maximize its deepness. I.e. lifting, vitmans, sleep and throat relaxation.
voice is cope

i'm sure you dnt sound like a 10 year old girl

o'pry + amnesia both sound soy and they both are chads, stop watching corpse husband on youtube too much

OR IF YOU REALLY WANT A DEEP VOICE TBH: INDUCE GERD. IT WILL BE PAINFUL TO LIVE WITH BUT YOU'LL GET A GOOD VOICE.

if you don't wanna have shit stomach issues then stfu and live life normally. voice is gay cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846 and .*my*.
one thing i can recommend is rubbing vitamin D on your balls though tbh and eating a lot of beef testicles

this might be broscience but it legit helps T levels which could translate to a deeper voice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, SadnessWYJ and .*my*.
voice is cope

o'pry + amnesia both sound soy and they both are chads, stop watching corpse husband on youtube too much

OR IF YOU REALLY WANT A DEEP VOICE TBH: INDUCE GERD. IT WILL BE PAINFUL TO LIVE WITH BUT YOU'LL GET A GOOD VOICE.

if you don't wanna have shit stomach issues then stfu and live life normally. voice is gay cope.
I get mogged by Negan

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
I get mogged by Negan

this faggot is 50 years old, voice tends to deepen with age

i bet you he sounded like he takes it up the ass by age 20, or at least not as deep as he is right now

just talk slowly and make sure you speak clearly to give off assertive vibes

• +1
Obviously smoking has many disadvantages.
Increase T, makes your voice deeper

• +1
look at cillian murphy

he had gay voice age 20

age 44 watch any youtube interview and girls legit touch themselves to his voice

although to be fair he smokes a lot too LMFAO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Insecure03, .*my*. and Deleted member 6723
voice is cope

How tf can someone induce gerd?

OP send me a clip of your voice from vocaroo in PM i will tell you if you sound gay or no

That is not long enough. Most people who smoke for years dont have any noticeable voice change until more than a decade of smoking. Even then its no guarantee. Instead of spending all that money, getting addicted, and giving yourself problems breathing, in addition to always worrying about smelling like cigarette, im sure there could be another way to lower your voice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Darkstrand, Deleted member 2634 and 2 others
also imma be honest with u OP I smoked for a week and had a sexy tiktoker raspy voice at age 14

i legit had girls wet themselves over my voice online
but then i quit and i sound normal now

so yeah smoking cool but not permanent unfortunately unless u do serious damage which isnt good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and .*my*.
Just fraud a deeper voice like loads of teenagers do if you're that insecure

Frankly I CBA with that shit, too much effort.

• +1
no man trust me i never thought id get adicted but here i am smoking is bad for health and looks collegen and all that kind of shit don't smoke just incase you do just remeber that the magical nicotine buzz that you get in the start eventually goes away after a couple months

• +1
I smoked for 6 years and my voice never changed a hz it’s cope.
And addiction is brutal. I hate it and still can’t manage to quit for good.

• +1

thats just utter cope, you might expirience collagen loss 10 years later but not after a few months

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
make it 3 years jfl
maybe but i know some people who smoke for 3 years + who still manage to collagen mog me after retin a dermarolling red light and full skincare routine

• +1
voice is cope

This, i don't even want deep vouce i just eant something like thr microphones vocalist so i csn talk clearly

This, i don't even want deep vouce i just eant something like thr microphones vocalist so i csn talk clearly
looks like u need sth to type clearly too.

Not worth the negative repercussions, it'll only temporarily deepen your voice

temporarily? how so?
After a night of smoking or drinking the deep voice lasts like 48 hours. If he's talking about cigarettes he's just gonna risk getting cancer. There's better alternatives

• +1
After a night of smoking or drinking the deep voice lasts like 48 hours. If he's talking about cigarettes he's just gonna risk getting cancer. There's better alternatives
I see, but dont cigs do permanent dmg to your vocal cords? also what other alternatives are you talking about?

I see, but dont cigs do permanent dmg to your vocal cords? also what other alternatives are you talking about?
Yes they do, @Kingkellz made an excellent thread on sex appeal maxing which includes deepening your voice

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and RoundHouse
Yes they do, @Kingkellz made an excellent thread on sex appeal maxing which includes deepening your voice
Ik its one of my favorite threads ngl, but it says either get surgery or smoke tbh

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
My voice is normal but I’d like it to be more masculine. Am I going to get cancer if I smoke for a few months just to get a deeper voice?

as long as you dont sound like this u should be ok ( 1: 40 )

• JFL
cancer from smoking after a few months ???

• +1
cancer from smoking after a few months ???
It depends from person to person, my father smokes like a chimney for 40 years and he doesn't have cancer some smoke for a year and they get it

It depends from person to person, my father smokes like a chimney for 40 years and he doesn't have cancer some smoke for a year and they get it
My dad’s been smoking his whole life and he’s fine. Except that my mom left him, his children don’t talk to him and his daughter is a whore.

• JFL
My dad’s been smoking his whole life and he’s fine. Except that my mom left him, his children don’t talk to him and his daughter is a whore.
JFL it is what it is lmfao

• JFL