Is sneaker maxxing cope?

K

Kirby7000

Master
I'm wondering if buying jordans and keeping your sneakers super clean will increase my chances. I do notice when I wear new shoes or really clean white shoes women give me more looks. The problem is its so exhausting to keep them new and clean.

Is it worth being a sneaker head or is just cope if your a sub5?

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Lyxguxx
wannabe foid

• JFL
Reactions: Steroyl
Yes. Buy expensive shoes and you’ll attract gold diggers

I'm wondering if buying jordans and keeping your sneakers super clean will increase my chances. I do notice when I wear new shoes or really clean white shoes women give me more looks. The problem is its so exhausting to keep them new and clean.

people dont give a shit about jordans or hypebeast sneakers in 2024 unless youre in the uk or black

It's not cope, every little detail adds more to your overall chances. Personally I don't give a shit and have been wearing crocs this entire summer

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
It def helps, although it's more about how good looking are the sneakers. Majority of girls have no clue about brands and stuff or don't care. You'll attract sneaker enthusiasts tho xd

oh then you shouldve BEEN wearing jordans if youre a black guy wearing some random ahh sneakers u look non nt asf
there were a few times i got approached wearing random amazon shoes so idk.

oh then you shouldve BEEN wearing jordans if youre a black guy wearing some random ahh sneakers u look non nt asf
I do get approached the most when wearing flip flops or crocs tho. Shit makes no sense.

Is this a fucking joke? It doesn’t matter how nice your clothes are if you’re ugly.

It will just make you look like a dork with betabuxxing potential.

No pair of shoes has ever made a pussy tingle. If you can't pick up bad bitches while wearing flip flops then there's no point in trying.

Sneakers r cope lmao. You wont be able to get hot girls just bcs you wear 2k Jordans. You might get ugly high T women but not even them r guaranteed.