Is social media making people more aggressive towards attractive individuals?

saint

saint

Got a sweet Asian chick, she go lo mein
Now that people are becoming aware of the halo effect and how much better some people have it based solely on their looks, is the average-looking person becoming more resentful and antagonistic towards good looking people?

I think there’s some part of the natural human brain, related to the ego, that once you reach a certain looks threshold, you trigger a defensive mechanism in the normie’s psyche. That makes them act passive aggressively and rudely toward you if you’re attractive, as a way of protecting their delusions that make them believe they are better than they really are and their lives are good. It’s a self preservation tactic to prevent normies from becoming too self-aware, which could result in depression and lack of motivation. They would cease to play their role in society and question their inner selves. It’s much easier to deflect anyone that could possibly lead to situations like that.

Ever since I’ve improved my looks, even though I attract a lot of women, I’ve become lonelier and more isolated.

It’s a weird tradeoff. But I can’t go back because I already know what the other side is like

couldn’t read the thread cos i was too mesmerised by your avi :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, baerr, framemoggerr and 1 other person
I find it quite the opposite.

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr
I find it quite the opposite.
Maybe it’s because I still act reserved and shy but now it comes across as standoffish and uppity.

I’ve had my dental assistant confess that she thought I hated her bc I wasn’t really talking a lot. Even though I’ve always been quiet growing up and used to just be labeled as shy

Opposite. Social media makes ordinary people feel attractive.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
Women are very nice towards me, men are bitches to me. I wonder why it was the other way around when I was obese truecel.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
Women are very nice towards me, men are bitches to me. I wonder why it was the other way around when I was obese truecel.
This is so accurate that it makes me wonder if you’re being sarcastic

• Hmm...
Reactions: baerr