Is social skill emphasis cope? does chad just basically act like a dull average guy, and women find that hotter since he doesn't need to perform.

Are they cope

• Yes and "mysterious" is just a guy not thinking he's subhuman enough to rehearse/ be funny/ etc.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Personality matters but only to a point. It only matters when it's not a takeaway, not autistic

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • No a lot of relationship is based on shared distinction, and personality is ever present.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Women want autistic. They just want a guy to be hot. They will rephrase it as mystery.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
If anything I think him being "mysterious" is a cope for a hot guy who is just hot, and doesn't perform, or show his hand. I.E. isn't conforming. Mysterious is attributed to being aloof, not emotive, and being in his own world.

I kinda think women use mysterious for when a guy isn't following certain procedure ot be hot. And rehearsing, being funny is just the secure normie way to do things in the eyes of women. If anyhting if you're genuinely hot you can be autistic and pull. Just for a certian niche girl. Like a goth etc. You'd also have to live an edgy life to couple with that (autistic) "mystery".

Girls are into johnny depp characters, or goths, etc. For a reason I think.

It's a necessity for average guys to be non-edgy, and entertaining. Just steer clear of edgelords who make your flaws visible.
But don't fall into comfort. All things need to be looked at like a hawk for evolutionary benefit. To max out your strengths. Can't just relax around it. You have to be funny if you can't do anything from looks/ hotness.

Last edited:
are you seriously asking if personality is "a thing"?

what you should be concerning yourself with, is that if you were tall and big instead of short and scrawny in the middleschool you would have been socially accepted and this would have caused you to develop extroversion, charisma and confidence

instead of being ostracized and become an introverted, neurotic abused dog

that if you had gotten female attention in your developmental years, you would have "natural" game around women instead of being an anxious virgin in your 20s

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS

what you should be concerning yourself with, is that if you were tall and big instead of short and scrawny in the middleschool you would have been socially accepted and this would have caused you to develop extroversion, charisma and confidence

that if you had gotten female attention in your developmental years, you would have "natural" game around women instead of being an anxious virgin in your 20s
disagree because that is too usual.

Women want your personality to not just fall into the lane of being a typical preppy hot guy. They want a guy iwth unknown competencies so it seems like he survives on another unknown special kind of darwinism.

They'd probably take a 7/10 skater boi than a 9/10 nice guy wasp.

Yes personality boosts you, and especially if you live confidently. But I think women get bored, and they want to kind of get the pat on the back to themselves for making things dark, chaotic, and fun with the right amount of dark triad.

A lot of that shit is inborn (in their minds) but yeah it requires some degree of validation, and confidence.

YOU argue that women think that women pair personality with what's expected from looks. Maybe, but I think they like a little spontaneity.

Do you think "unnatural" game is a cope, and women are evolutionarily wired to only like outward, and "respectful" behavior when it comes from a hot guy?

If a guy is outward/ extroverted he is not "respectful" if he's not acting with the kind of confidence they think a guy's looks caliber can afford him with?

Last edited:

i was big and tall but ugly so not socislly accepted

Chad only needs basic social skills (4th grade/middle school level reading/behavior maximum) and ability to escalate -- that's it.

I acted like a complete mute/ uninterested and I still had a loyal GF

face matters more

Of course social skills matter.

But the majority of “social skills” or “game” is how fluid and relaxed you are with people, which just comes from meeting and interacting with people all the time.

Introverts and people who don’t have an active social life have a stiff, awkward way of communicating that makes people uncomfortable. But that same person would loosen up, come across a lot “cooler”, and people would enjoy being around their presence if they regularly started going to events and meeting people.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
You can absolutely be physically attractive enough to where girls and people initiate and carry conversations with you without you doing or saying much.

But anybody who ascends, and becomes attractive will also find that they naturally become more extroverted, and desire to be seen/go out due to the positive feedback and dopamine from people

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS

But the majority of “social skills” or “game” is how fluid and relaxed you are with people, which just comes from meeting and interacting with people all the time.

Introverts and people who don’t have an active social life have a stiff, awkward way of communicating that makes people uncomfortable. But that same person would loosen up, come across a lot “cooler”, and people would enjoy being around their presence if they regularly started going to events and meeting people.
Do you think being overly positive if you're not hot

A. makes people not want to be around you anyway. loosening up makes you more vulnerable etc.
B. seems disgusting to people because you think fake notions make you have the "right or privilege" to be in their life

I love how no one will agree insecurity is good for you

its really rare to find a guy with bad social skills in my lifetime i never find a guy whos a bigger loser then me with worse social skills then me

Legit and cope at the same time

If said incel gets negative feedback when socializing, it will only make him more awkward

Once people decide what social status you hold, anything you do is perceived as either genuine or tryhard. If people don't like you, even if you ascend they will just say to each other "who does he think he is?/what a fake/so superficial".

The difference is they won't say it to your face because if they perceive that your social status now mogs theirs, they will just quietly hate you, and the group that bullied you to your face before now just does it behind your back.

In cases like this you just take moments to appreciate people seething. But it doesn't make you more friends. If people decided they don't like, literally anything you do is seen as negative to them.

Once people decide what social status you hold, anything you do is perceived as either genuine or tryhard. If people don't like you, even if you ascend they will just say to each other "who does he think he is?/what a fake/so superficial".

The difference is they won't say it to your face because if they perceive that your social status now mogs theirs, they will just quietly hate you, and the group that bullied you to your face before now just does it behind your back.

In cases like this you just take moments to appreciate people seething. But it doesn't make you more friends. If people decided they don't like, literally anything you do is seen as negative to them.
i might dm you

Don't even think you need to be top 25% social skills or personality. Leave that to the jesters and socialites, just talk normally and maybe crack a few jokes

Women care about substance ,not fluff. What are your genetics, prospects, net worth.

Just don't be a pussy and have a middle tier personality. High inhibition and insecurity dries pussys, not lack of laughs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back