Is socialcirclemaxxing possible as a MTN introvert?

thegoat

thegoat

PSL 3.5 | 5'8" | Half-curry
I'm literally not a pussy. Done 100+ cold approaches at clubs and had 3 makeouts but still virgin

Despite this, people's perception of me at university is that I'm antisocial and shy, because I can only keep up social energy for the first 2 hours, then I'm a fucking exhausted zombie.

Rn my plan is to mostly give up on socialmaxxing and just be content with a small circle so I can focus on looksmaxxing, because this shit sent me into the worst depression I've ever experienced, worse than when I was a basement dweller with 0 friends.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Moggie, 6’1cel and 1 other person
i mean its uncharted territory for this forum since all the autists haven't put anything in their bags of getting themselves friends

im lucky already to have a high quality group of friends and shiet

You can be antisocial and still be very social and charismatic, or do you mean they see you as asocial?

You can be antisocial and still be very social and charismatic, or do you mean they see you as asocial?
idk i just wrote that to give you guys an idea. But essentially later on in the day I cannot even fake enthusiasm because I'm too socially drained, hence people who might try to talk to me would get the impression that I don't want to talk to them

I'm literally not a pussy. Done 100+ cold approaches at clubs and had 3 makeouts but still virgin

Despite this, people's perception of me at university is that I'm antisocial and shy, because I can only keep up social energy for the first 2 hours, then I'm a fucking exhausted zombie.

Rn my plan is to mostly give up on socialmaxxing and just be content with a small circle so I can focus on looksmaxxing, because this shit sent me into the worst depression I've ever experienced, worse than when I was a basement dweller with 0 friends.
Just talk more to ppl at school you find interesting.
Then ask to hangout after school
Go to parties and so on

Go to parties and so on
Just be NT bro, it's so easy for me! :soy:

Go to parties and so on
This is not the issue.

My issue is that I cannot be enthusiastic and upbeat for long enough, which means socialmaxxing is doomed for me but I can still go to clubs/tinder dates and appear extroverted.

Hence why I'm choosing to not fixate on socialmaxxing since my failure was destroying my mental health and led to binge drinking and eating which fucked my leanmaxxing

My issue is that I cannot be enthusiastic and upbeat for long enough
You dont need to be to have friends..
But either way socializing more would probably make you have more social energy

• +1
Reactions: thegoat
i tried bro, i really tried, i failed.

• So Sad
Reactions: Moggie
Its good, I am trying it now, do not pin yourself to one circle and try to focus on developing one-on-one relationships with women you have things in common with, they will introduce you to people they know, this gives you more options, if you do not like any then atleast you have a friend. I thought platonic friendships were a complete meme, provided you do not pin everything to one person (oneitis) they are fine and useful ways of meeting new people and making more friends. Don't waste time with people you have nothing in common with, if you stick to people you are similar with and have a lot in common with odds are that they have friends similar to them and ths gives you a pre-selected pool of people, just keep doing this until you get a chance to click with one of them.

Make sure not to jesture max on accident :lul:

Socialcirclemaxxing is possible for an introvert but this will drain your energy very hard.

So i will advice to not do it if you want to stay mentally stable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
Socialcirclemaxxing is possible for an introvert but this will drain your energy very hard.

So i will advice to not do it if you want to stay mentally stable.
I'm not sure if I'm introvert, but I'm badly in need for a social circle. Being socially isolated is way fucking draining.

Going back to school (in-person) could be useful in my early 20s?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back