is softmaxxing cope ?

lestoa

lestoa

For some people softmaxxing is abs. cope, i agree.
But most niggerz here who say ''muh softmaxxing is cope'' havent even rly softmaxxed to the limit.
Because the reality is, yall arent even that bad looking.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, lebronjames23, Zeta and 1 other person
no i mean if a ginger nigger dyes his hair he will ascend so softmaxxing is not really cope it depends on base

• +1
Reactions: mathis, HTNcutecel, wsada and 4 others
Softmaxxing isn't cope trust me you can make yourself so much uglier with hair beard etc, same goes for good looking people I've seen it.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, 4lt.Real and lestoa
no.

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Nope. It's not cope. I will ascend solely through softmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: NerverBegan, 4lt.Real and AySab
definitely not cope!

Things like skin, brows, hair style, gym, fashion, lashes, squintmaxxing/jutting, losing fat can make a huge difference

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, mathis, skkrrrtcantdo and 2 others
bro half of the people arent ugly like they got the shaggy from scooby doo haircuts, acne, non shaved ugly beards (literally no bears just like 3 hairs), skinny fat, bloated and complaining

like bro look yourself in mirror turn off the computer and go take a shower.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
no i mean if a ginger nigger dyes his hair he will ascend so softmaxxing is not really cope it depends on base
Softmaxxing isn't cope trust me you can make yourself so much uglier with hair beard etc, same goes for good looking people I've seen it.
Yes i agree, softmaxxing is def not a cope.

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and Madridista
bro half of the people arent ugly like they got the shaggy from scooby doo haircuts, acne, non shaved ugly beards (literally no bears just like 3 hairs), skinny fat, bloated and complaining

like bro look yourself in mirror turn off the computer and go take a shower.
''muh surgery'' muh this muh that
you cant rly say its over if you havent softmaxxed to the limit yet
many ppl ascended with softmaxxing

but i also need to say that its def over for some people, truecels like bo2cel eggman, for this people there is no way around hardmaxxing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Madridista
you can only really softmaxx these areas, and depending on your starting off point you might gain a good amount or nothing from it:

collagen/skin
hair
fizeek
dick
leanness
style

then u have shit like bonesmashing but ye that's not rlly a softmaxx imo

you can only really softmaxx these areas, and depending on your starting off point you might gain a good amount or nothing from it:

collagen/skin
hair
fizeek
dick
leanness
style
eyebrows

then u have shit like bonesmashing but ye that's not rlly a softmaxx imo because it takes very long to get results, and u need to be on anabolics

gym = fizeek, eyes how ?
oh sry i dont know wtf fizeek means JFL
for eyes volufiline and eyelash and eyebrows.
Iam deadass volufiline works.

• Hmm...
Reactions: <6PSLcel
oh sry i dont know wtf fizeek means JFL
for eyes volufiline and eyelash and eyebrows.
Iam deadass volufiline works.
in what way, what does it do ?

Softmaxxing is very legit, especially if you are ungroomed, fat, have acne, bad hair etc.

• +1
Reactions: lestoa and <6PSLcel
in what way, what does it do ?
Wherever you put volufiline, it increases the fat cells in that place. Volufiline is good for putting under the eyes.

• Hmm...
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Wherever you put volufiline, it increases the fat cells in that place. Volufiline is good for putting under the eyes.
might benefit some people i suppose

• +1
might benefit some people i suppose
I've been going through every volufiline post on here and not a single person has said they've seen results, even after months. It's a shame because my under eye support has been raped and I needed something to use.

• +1
Reactions: Aero and <6PSLcel
I've been going through every volufiline post on here and not a single person has said they've seen results, even after months. It's a shame because my under eye support has been raped and I needed something to use.
brutal
i heard diff opinions on volufiline. Some ppl say it works, some say it doesnt.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
brutal
i heard diff opinions on volufiline. Some ppl say it works, some say it doesnt.
Im going to try anyway, no harm anyway. If not then the only option is fat grafts

• +1
But most niggerz here who say ''muh softmaxxing is cope'' havent even rly softmaxxed to the limit.
Softmaxxing is necessary i mean if you dont have a style ,not lean,dont do basic hygiene and other stuff you would still be ugly even with the best genetics

thumb pulling and bonemashing is my only softmaxx routine,it takes too much time to see any instant results,so obv anyone here with the patience of a tiktok kid will immediately say "cope" after trying it for some days,you'll need to be consistent for months if you want some positive results,even if i don't get results i lose nothing trying this before going for invasive surgeries.:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
Fuck no it’s not who tf lied to ya

• +1
thumb pulling and bonemashing is my only softmaxx routine,it takes too much time to see any instant results,so obv anyone here with the patience of a tiktok kid will immediately say "cope" after trying it for some days,you'll need to be consistent for months if you want some positive results,even if i don't get results i lose nothing trying this before going for invasive surgeries.:Comfy:
How do you do thumb pulling dawg?

its not, how tf do u expect to see ur bones at 20%bf and thinking ur boneless and need surgery. most people dont have a shit ton of stuff checked in and its not worth investing money in other stuff if u cant even do the basic stuff.