Is south east asia basically the only place sub 6 white guys can act how attractive guys act (aloof, mysterious, sarcastic, powerful, intimidatinetc.)

Is this the true appeal

• Yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
Being mysterious edgy different aloof rather than thinking you just rehearsed something is what matters.
If you rehearse and show outcome dependance then you are someone who wants to just make something work. Rather than something coming from reflexes, offhand cleverness, problem solving, discernment, etc.
Most behavior htati mpresses women is either you're a chad or some divine chad energy dust in your genes bluff.
When you're incel your days of numbers and significance are done everywhere.
So maybe you should just hide. And see what works wherever.
As an incel you must be fake. It just depends on how you get busted. Smart people shoudl be hated on.
Liberalism if unironically believed in (instead of darwinism) makes people permastuck in stupidity tho so more impressionable for average looking nerds who are tryhards.

Nah, it is just the safest.

Otherwise, LATAM, and Africa. There, you can even have a harem of underage girls if you want, as a white man. In Minecraft ofc.

However, unlike Thai, the risks to be shot, poisoned, and kiled by bacterial disease or wild dogs is deisproportionately higher than in SEA.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 24444, huaus and 2 others

Otherwise, LATAM, and Africa. There, you can even have a harem of underage girls if you want, as a white man. In Minecraft ofc.

However, unlike Thai, the risks to be shot, poisoned, and kiled by bacterial disease or wild dogs is deisproportionately higher than in SEA.
Even Asia.

I had the same amount of matches in India as I did in Thailand on Bumble.

Surprising but true.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, Deleted member 24444 and Artemis
Being mysterious edgy different aloof rather than thinking you just rehearsed something is what matters.
If you rehearse and show outcome dependance then you are someone who wants to just make something work. Rather than something coming from reflexes, offhand cleverness, problem solving, discernment, etc.
Most behavior htati mpresses women is either you're a chad or some divine chad energy dust in your genes bluff.
When you're incel your days of numbers and significance are done everywhere.
So maybe you should just hide. And see what works wherever.
As an incel you must be fake. It just depends on how you get busted. Smart people shoudl be hated on.
Liberalism if unironically believed in (instead of darwinism) makes people permastuck in stupidity tho so more impressionable for average looking nerds who are tryhards.
Japan is good too but I feel like you also need to know Japanese. Only like 5% of Japanese girls know English good enough to have a decent relationship with but you still need to be at least 5'7 and have white features + decent face.

South East Asia
Cuba (I heard. I assume gotta look Anglo/Nordic)
Africa

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: pardocel and Artemis

What country would you suggest for LATAM?

What country would you suggest for LATAM?
I have not been there yet myself, so you should ask others who know more.

But from what i heard, the best specifically to fuck women would be Colombia, Venezuela, and Dominicana.

Colombian women are just SO hot. WIsh i had balls to go there one day to monger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back