is speedrunning video games NT

alurmo

alurmo

i used to speedrun games a couple of years ago and im thinking abt doing it again
genuine question
im talking abt these shits btw-

SRS​

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel, optimisticzoomer, Klasik616 and 1 other person
I like to speedrun Halo and Doom
Giga rotter trait

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DeadTrees, thorns and alurmo
No even playing video games is non nt itself

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Epola, St.TikTokcel, fuse and 1 other person
i feel like it is, like when ur in school and try to speedrun some known game it might be interesting for other people

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
i feel like it is, like when ur in school and try to speedrun some known game it might be interesting for other people
Gaming is an ntfag Fakecel trait @optimisticzoomer non gamers like me are as Rare as chads

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Beastimmung, thorns and optimisticzoomer
  • +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: DeadTrees, thorns, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
no but if you're gonna base all your actions off what other people like ur gonna end up depressed so do whatever makes u happy unironically

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: heightmaxxing, DelonLover1999, DeadTrees and 2 others
Over if you have to ask

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: DeadTrees, Darkeningstar, alurmo and 2 others
only thing i speedrun is getting rejected by foids i hold a wr any %

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo, DeadTrees, thorns and 3 others
Nah

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, thorns and alurmo
no

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns and alurmo
Yes bro specially an old game like sm64. nt gamer chad plays cod and nba2k, new live service games with good graphics.

the older the video games you play are, the more autistic you are

let alone speedrunning, having the attention span to perfect your run and get low times takes large amounts of autism

Over 4u boyo unfortunately

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and alurmo
The exact opposite jfl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, thorns and alurmo
No, it's just subhuman behavior that hasn't matured and over which years have passed in vain, who missed a lot of things in their normal evolution as a human, and got stuck in video games, but now with a more ''developed'' mentality that helps him understand the game better and beat 14-16 year old kids.. :feelshehe: (there are also a lot of chads in their realy 30s who have girlfriends who complain about them wasting too much time on video games and ignoring them.. lol :feelsrope:)

So..
What do guys who do speedrunning think they will get if they get the WR:

What will actually happen..
Over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gookcelriceR, thorns and alurmo
No, it's just subhuman behavior that hasn't matured and over which years have passed in vain, who missed a lot of things in their normal evolution as a human, and got stuck in video games, but now with a more ''developed'' mentality that helps him understand the game better and beat 14-16 year old kids.. :feelshehe: (there are also a lot of chads in their realy 30s who have girlfriends who complain about them wasting too much time on video games and ignoring them.. lol :feelsrope:)

So..
What do guys who do speedrunning think they will get if they get the WR:

What will actually happen..
View attachment 3028852

Fuck off gamer fag. Us non gamers are the real outcasts we are 1 in a thousand
just be gamer is law

rotter trait but respectable regardless imo

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
Its autistic as fuck, but not even a good type of autistic trait. Being a nuclear engineer or computer engineer is gonna require you to memorize technical specifications verbatim that normal people don’t care about, but it pays good and is respected. Speedrunning requires you to memorize technical specifications about a game, but doesn’t pay and is seen as a rotter trait by normies. If you actually find it fun, then you are autistic. I quit taking video games too seriously to ntmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR and alurmo
Might as well say you like men.

• So Sad
Might as well say you like men.
is it that bad
I used to speedrun a few years ago and I'm in the mood to try to get top 10 in a gamemode then maybe even speedrun retro games after that

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
is it that bad
I used to speedrun a few years ago and I'm in the mood to try to get top 10 in a gamemode then maybe even speedrun retro games after that
I mean speed running games like cod or dark souls is entertaining ig. But speed running Nintendo games is hella soy.

• +1
Its autistic as fuck, but not even a good type of autistic trait. Being a nuclear engineer or computer engineer is gonna require you to memorize technical specifications verbatim that normal people don’t care about, but it pays good and is respected. Speedrunning requires you to memorize technical specifications about a game, but doesn’t pay and is seen as a rotter trait by normies. If you actually find it fun, then you are autistic. I quit taking video games too seriously to ntmaxx.
Giga rotter trait ngl, my friend knows speedrunning legends and he thinks it's surprising to see records get beaten again and again, but it's autistic as fuck. All speedrunners are autistic giga rotters, I don't think videogames should be played this way, and of course everyone is gonna think you're autistic as fuck.