Is spending 33$ on food everyday too much

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

These fools could never make me sweat
Am I being too extravagant

I try to keep my meals under $7 a day but also I only eat once a day (but its still around 2k calories)

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Buy sacks of rice & beans like a mexican, and buy a bunch of chicken - all at costco/bulk supply stores. You can get high calorie meals for very cheap, and it adds up fast (i mean the cost of food if your not doing this strategy)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ulose22, fuxkdakikez, ItsOver999 and 1 other person
If you can afford it no. If financially you're just an average young guy it's ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and yeeyeeslayer
Are you a travelling man

i get 300 dollars in footstamps per month so i try to limit it to around 15 dollars per day.

typical things i buy:

mcdonalds
pizza hut
donuts, pastries
chips
canned chilli, beans, or meats
chewing gum,
beef jerky
chocolate
protein bars
frozen dinners

i never buy any raw cooking ingredients, i buy pre made, at most fully cooked that needs to be reheated

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Yes, its also hard to eat high calories from healthy
That’s what’s good about it tho it allows you to lose weight while also feeling full and satisfied, it costs a fuck tonne of money tho unfortunately

That’s what’s good about it tho it allows you to lose weight while also feeling full and satisfied, it costs a fuck tonne of money tho unfortunately
Not really good for me. I am finding it hard to bulk.im full and can only eat 1 meal. 2 if lucky.

Not really good for me. I am finding it hard to bulk.im full and can only eat 1 meal. 2 if lucky.
Oh ok we have different goals then I’m trying to lose weight so low calorie dense food is good for me

• +1
Reactions: robtical
stupid nigger thats my weekly salary in the phone company i work at, yes its too much

• JFL
Yeah thats alot what do you even buy. Does the disgusting food buy cost rhat much

holy shit thats a fuck ton but im no better i spend like $50 a day on eating out jfl i should rope just for doing that
wasting money and destroying body double negative
dont become an addict boyos

• JFL
holy shit thats a fuck ton but im no better i spend like $50 a day on eating out jfl i should rope just for doing that
wasting money and destroying body double negative
dont become an addict boyos
My dad just gave me 300$ last week I’m scared to ask him now it’s too soon guess I’m gonna eat bs from the house for the next week 😂😂😂