Is spirituality just coping mechanism

laaltin

laaltin

Blackpilled to the core
Was going through r/awakened, nice sounding wall of texts, all copes at the end of the day?

@BrahminBoss

Eat, shit, fuck, sleep.. thats all there is, rest is mental masturbation?
Kinda. There are intellectual things that can enrich life -- like actual education/culture -- but woo woo shit is just to help losers cope with their unfulfilled egos.

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
it's as much or as little as it is to you and I feel like people who put it into practice aren't asking reddit if they're doing it right

• +1
Kinda. There are intellectual things that can enrich life -- like actual education/culture -- but woo woo shit is just to help losers cope with their unfulfilled egos.
What do you think about meditation.. feels woo woo to me too

it's as much or as little as it is to you and I feel like people who put it into practice aren't asking reddit if they're doing it right
We are just animals, just endless copes to rationalize we are not animals

We are just animals, just endless copes to rationalize we are not animals
It's the same thing as the original question if that's all you are that's all you are. What's a cope is saying you're not capable of anything more so you might as well just live with your reptilian brain without even trying to break out of it

• +1
It's the same thing as the original question if that's all you are that's all you are
So it’s what you make out of it? But what about objectivity?