Is SS.net wned by master

I

(In)CelibatePsycho2

Bronze
Doesn’t Master own a suicide forum? I went to SS because I thought that was the forum he owned but it was filled with troons. Is this some kind of joke? Are we larping as faggots to convince troons to join the forum and ACK themselves?

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Doesn’t Master own a suicide forum? I went to SS because I thought that was the forum he owned but it was filled with troons. Is this some kind of joke? Are we larping as faggots to convince troons to join the forum and ACK themselves?
Shut it down goy! You’re getting too close.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and ey88
Who's larping as a faggot? You can't promote faggotry on this site

You suggesting that on SS, Master has a enrolled some ppl to act gay to attract other gays to that site?

Who's larping as a faggot? You can't promote faggotry on this site

You suggesting that on SS, Master has a enrolled some ppl to act gay to attract other gays to that site?
Sup nigga

It changed ownership when they found who he was iirc.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Are we larping as faggots to convince troons to join the forum and ACK themselves?
IDTS but gigabased if some people do that

I already hate lgbt people imagine having to put up with transvestites ... disgusting

Is this the right sight

Attachments

• 1726886002807.png
    1726886002807.png
    222 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel