Is starvemaxxing enough for fatcels who dont wanna be jacked?

Deathnic

Deathnic

Iron
Im a fatcel (18yo, 5'11, 100kg/220lbs; BMI = 30,9 --> obese)
My goal is to normalfagmax and try cold-approaching when being in acceptable shape. Or should I rather start hitting the gym instead of starvemaxxing? And how do you begin to healthily starvemaxx?? And can potential future growth spurts be decreased when starvemaxxing? (cuz i still have hope for a growth spurt)

damn, people legit take starvemaxxing seriously. that retarded?

• +1
Reactions: Leqoo and midlatinocel
stavemaxxing will cause muscle loss

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and midlatinocel
maximise protein intake and don't stuff yourself with shit stuff yourself with better and healthier foods and try to build muscle but at the end of the workout try to do some miles on the stair machine i did such and its great in conjunction with lifting and a one mile warmup

• +1
Reactions: Leqoo
just eat healty and workout damn how hard can it be?

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
Im a fatcel (18yo, 5'11, 100kg/220lbs; BMI = 30,9 --> obese)
My goal is to normalfagmax and try cold-approaching when being in acceptable shape. Or should I rather start hitting the gym instead of starvemaxxing? And how do you begin to healthily starvemaxx?? And can potential future growth spurts be decreased when starvemaxxing? (cuz i still have hope for a growth spurt)
starving will slow your metabolism

500-1000kcal deficit and gym is optimal

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
You can lsoe weight faster(irrelevant since bodyfat is what matters) And lose muscle at the same time, I cut almost 15kg this one month and I regret it because it'll take me 6-8 months to put on the muscle I lost