Is starving yourself a good looksmax?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Like totally not eating for a month and just taking most important vitamins and water. What will happen?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Youll get hollow cheeks halo thats for sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 616, TheEndHasNoEnd and 5 others
Like totally not eating for a month and just taking most important vitamins and water. What will happen?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Solidcoin, FutureMogger and 3 others
Only if you are giga obese

JUST GO TO AUSCHWITZ THEORY

Tumblr mtsdnv1NyN1rfdneqo3 250

• JFL
Reactions: CristianT, FutureMogger, Deleted member 3702 and 2 others
You gonna get arvid's frame that way

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Not during puberty.

Depends on your perspective. Saving money due to no expenses for food = more money for surgeries later.

From an immediate looksmaxxing perspective though, it's retarded unless you do it for cleansing/health purposes (e.g. in combination with liver and bowel cleanses).

Depends on your perspective. Saving money due to no expenses for food = more money for surgeries later.

From an immediate looksmaxxing perspective though, it's retarded unless you do it for cleansing/health purposes (e.g. in combination with liver and bowel cleanses).
Why not good for looksmax? I just want to lose stubborn torso fat, i never saw my abs even tho i never eat too much at all, i have a very weak appetite so starving would be easy

• Woah
Why not good for looksmax? I just want to lose stubborn torso fat, i never saw my abs even tho i never eat too much at all, i have a very weak appetite so starving would be easy
Starving yourself isn't the best way to lose fat and there's a very high chance of binge-eating and rapid weight gain afterwards.

Starving yourself isn't the best way to lose fat and there's a very high chance of binge-eating and rapid weight gain afterwards.
But my appetite is naturally extremely shit, i literally just casually forgot to eat food yesterday, i hate food tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3702
But my appetite is naturally extremely shit, i literally just casually forgot to eat food yesterday, i hate food tbh
It's normal to be less hungry when rotting all day long

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
same but it's very bad during puberty

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and TsarTsar444
i did starve for few days, never ever took back the weight, while on normal diet i always take it back and i'm a food addict endomorph

• +1
same but it's very bad during puberty
This is why i think i cucked myself when i was younger by eating around 1500 calories a day max, if i ate like a high school jock i would maybe be 190cm now and have thicker bones

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3702 and Deleted member 3043
My teacher did it, lost the extra pounds

This is why i think i cucked myself when i was younger by eating around 1500 calories a day max, if i ate like a high school jock i would maybe be 190cm now and have thicker bones
unsure tbh i always eated a lot and my bones aren't that good.

• +1
you will die
just do cardio and cut off carbs

• Woah
you can't be serious jfl
say goodbye to muscle mass and normal hormones

• Woah
Do it if you are fat and neet all day until you are not fat but dont forget to take necessary electrolytes , vitamins and minerals (salt for sodium, potassium and magnesium etc.).

Dont over do it tho and check your weight everyday

• +1

mirin that facial definition
Do it if you are fat and neet all day until you are not fat but dont forget to take necessary electrolytes , vitamins and minerals (salt for sodium, potassium and magnesium etc.).

Dont over do it tho and check your weight everyday

How do I get potassium sources when the ones online only give 100 mg per capsule, when I need 4000 mg daily?

Last edited:
mirin that facial definition

How do I get potassium sources when the ones online only give 100 mg per capsule, when I need 4000 mg daily?
Yeah. I didnt get that one either since most of the fasting sites recommend between 400 mg and 600 mg potassium for a day.

Also average adult male in USA consumes approximately 3000 mg for day

Yeah. I didnt get that one either since most of the fasting sites recommend between 400 mg and 600 mg potassium for a day.

Also average adult male in USA consumes approximately 3000 mg for day

It seems like the best option is to buy 1 kg of potassium chloride which gives around 500,000 mg of potassium for 15 dollars. Might consider buying it if I start fasting but I'm not sure if it counts as an actual potassium source

Just go on a calorie deficit. Count your calories mate. They matter the most.

• JFL
Reactions: Solidcoin
  • Woah
Just eat 2 meals a day and no snacks and suger

And after a week you will lose fat

• JFL
Reactions: Solidcoin
It seems like the best option is to buy 1 kg of potassium chloride which gives around 500,000 mg of potassium for 15 dollars. Might consider buying it if I start fasting but I'm not sure if it counts as an actual potassium source
Again I am not sure about how necessary potassium is since average guy is already consuming less than what he should have for long periods of time and doing fine.

I also did 2 water fast (both of them last more than 3 day) with only water because I didn't know better at the time.

So its definitly doable at the beginning of it

Pretty sure a caloric deficit can suppress testosterone. Can only imagine what eating nothing would do

You'll lose 30 pounds and 2% body fat. Pretty rotten deal if you ask me.