Is stock market maxxing a legit way to make 10k monthly?

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Idk I heard u can

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5522

XD

• JFL
Reactions: joeveniro and Lev Peshkov
what do you mean by stock market maxxing? dividends?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
I hope so

• +1
I'd say it's legit if you have already money. If you have below 10k USD to invest it's a waste of time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Lev Peshkov
what do you mean by stock market maxxing? dividends?
Idk anything about it rn

Just wanna know if u can make money then I will learn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9355 and Lev Peshkov
Like rich?
depends on your capital and how good you're at it
if you're the average person you probably wont get rich, if you're jim simons smart you could even become a billionaire

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 9355
depends on your capital and how good you're at it
if you're the average person you probably wont get rich, if you're jim simons smart you could even become a billionaire
so basically I need to mathmaxx asap

• +1
Like rich?

bro if this wasn't the case you wouldn't hear of 90 year olds with rotten ballsacks being billionaires jfc

of course you can get really rich but you need to have brains and it'll take time
though idk how don't ask me lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355 and Deleted member 8904
  • +1
  • +1
No

• +1
yeah and genius IQmaxx
ngl most people on the stockmarket are average IQ i don't think it takes a level of genius as much as it does take a deep knowledge on the topic

ded srs
india superpower 2030

C38

ngl most people on the stockmarket are average IQ i don't think it takes a level of genius as much as it does take a deep knowledge on the topic

most people on the stock market dont become billionaires or even millionaires and the average day trader loses more money than he makes

Not unless you already have at least 1m in capital

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110 and recessed
Not unless you already have at least 1m in capital
ye if you want to make 10k monthly relatively risk free you need at least 1m and a lot of knowledge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
not with ur IQ

It's like a videogame, you want to risk the lowest amount possible while having the most to gain.

If you mean having so much money that even just having passive investments makes you 10k monthly, then yes it's legit.

If you mean trading with a few grand trying to day trade or made swing trades then no, you're competing against people with a fuckload more resources than you.

bro if this wasn't the case you wouldn't hear of 90 year olds with rotten ballsacks being billionaires jfc

of course you can get really rich but you need to have brains and it'll take time
though idk how don't ask me lmao
what this mathematician did won't be possible anymore. (also the math used isnt very advanced he admitted himself, it was just an ingenious idea that nobody thought of at the time). Quantitative finance is kind of saturated, there are thousands of mathematical algorithms trading right now as we speak. And thousands of pure maths and theoretical physics phds are constantly improving these algorithms. And they all sit in their cubicles working for a company.

Everything is always much easier when you're the very first one to do it. So I'd focus on finding out what the "big thing" is right now. It isn't quantitative finance, thats for sure. (I think it's plastic surgery or something concerning online pimping like onlyfans lol, thats where you can make money right now). Maybe something comes out of machine learning, but the hype kind of died in the past few years. Quantum computing is getting bigger, but its still at the academic stage right now, no way to make money from it rn.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
what this mathematician did won't be possible anymore. (also the math used isnt very advanced he admitted himself, it was just an ingenious idea that nobody thought of at the time). Quantitative finance is kind of saturated, there are thousands of mathematical algorithms trading right now as we speak. And thousands of pure maths and theoretical physics phds are constantly improving these algorithms. And they all sit in their cubicles working for a company.

Everything is always much easier when you're the very first one to do it. So I'd focus on finding out what the "big thing" is right now. It isn't quantitative finance, thats for sure. (I think it's plastic surgery or something concerning online pimping like onlyfans lol, thats where you can make money right now). Maybe something comes out of machine learning, but the hype kind of died in the past few years. Quantum computing is getting bigger, but its still at the academic stage right now, no way to make money from it rn.
Tbh