Is stretching + glucosamine + chondroitin cope?

Deleted member 1680

Deleted member 1680

Jm10 is my biggest friend
I’d be happy with anything around 1 cm height gain tbh. Anybody done this for squeezing out max height gains?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune and goat2x
nah you can gain 1 cm with it tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
some ppl report up to 1 inch increase

but you have to do it consistently/for however long you want this increase

• +1
I WOULD CASTRATE MYSELF FOR .5CM HEIGHT GAINS, SO DO IT ANYWAYS BHAI.

• +1
Stretching gains last only for like 10min, just like morning height does. Glucosamine is suposed to help you gain a few mm (don't expect more than .5cm from it tho), but it does also help you lose less morning height if you are lucky.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Deleted member 1680
  • +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and hairyballscel
1cm sounds quite possible , you can measure the immediate morning height and the difference throughout the day
This is the increase that stack mentioned is supposed to give you

• +1
Fuck 1cm is so worth it for my manletism
@TubOfLard, you are probably top 5 best looking users on the site I haven't been here that long, what's your height and I'd assume you are way too old for HGH and Peptides to work, and where do you live, imo @Amnesia, @Chadlite Rutherford , You, @SubhumanCurrycel, and @Chad1212, Ironic that 2 of the best looking users are Indians, 1 cm is about half an inch could make a big difference if you're like 5'8.5 and you can get to 5'9, go for it

• +1
5’7 so a cm would be good
@TubOfLard, you are probably top 5 best looking users on the site I haven't been here that long, what's your height and I'd assume you are way too old for HGH and Peptides to work, and where do you live, imo @Amnesia, @Chadlite Rutherford , You, @SubhumanCurrycel, and @Chad1212, Ironic that 2 of the best looking users are Indians, 1 cm is about half an inch could make a big difference if you're like 5'8.5 and you can get to 5'9, go for it
I’m just over 5’7 so a cm would be huge. And yh I live in the UK, so I have to be trying to minimise my height failo. Also I appreciate that lol but quite a few better looking guys here than me.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
glucosamine + stretching would be enough to gain 1cm... more will be harder, depends on your starting posture, dedication etc... i was describing my experience with glucosamine on here months ago, i remember in 2018 i gained 1.5cm of height doing stretching (yoga) and using glucosamine.

stretching, glucosamine + good shoes/insoles combo is good for height frauding and getting like 1.5-2 (4-5cm) inches (assuming average normie footwear is around 0.75 inches (2cm)) adventage on normies

• +1
glucosamine + stretching would be enough to gain 1cm... more will be harder, depends on your starting posture, dedication etc... i was describing my experience with glucosamine on here months ago, i remember in 2018 i gained 1.5cm of height doing stretching (yoga) and using glucosamine.

stretching, glucosamine + good shoes/insoles combo is good for height frauding and getting like 1.5-2 (4-5cm) inches (assuming average normie footwear is around 0.75 inches (2cm)) adventage on normies
Those height gains are temporary tho so it's not worth it

• JFL
Reactions: needsolution
Those height gains are temporary tho so it's not worth it
moronic thinking way but understandable for this site where 99% of userbase thinking about ascending to gigachad level getting impossible surgeries meanwhile being lazy to lose fat or take trash out of room, not to mention job

glucosamine is healthy supplement, you wont die from this, its also cheap

stretching is good for your posture, good posture helps also with face, bad posture can cause facial scoliosis, nerd neck etc
doing 15 minutes stretches 4-5 days in a week wont do harm to anyone, more than that i think its actually benefitial as fuck to have good posture

• +1
Reactions: Egzapho, The Dude Abides and Deleted member 1680
moronic thinking way but understandable for this site where 99% of userbase thinking about ascending to gigachad level getting impossible surgeries meanwhile being lazy to lose fat or take trash out of room, not to mention job

stretching is good for your posture, good posture helps also with face, bad posture can cause facial scoliosis, nerd neck etc
doing 15 minutes stretches 4-5 days in a week wont do harm to anyone, more than that i think its actually benefitial as fuck to have good posture
Only subhumans have shit posture and yes everyone should stretch and I also use gluco, msm chondroitin but it's not worth it at all, just waste of money and the height gains from it goes away

• +1
Only subhumans have shit posture and yes everyone should stretch and I also use gluco, msm chondroitin but it's not worth it at all, just waste of money and the height gains from it goes away
They dont go away if you are consistent. You dont even need to stretch everyday, more like every 2 days or so.
For me its worth, 1-1.5cm of height is worth some cheap as fuck supply + small exercise (especially that this exercise is important for our overall apperance). Nothing is free in this world, we have to take adventage on anything we can.

• +1
Reactions: Egzapho, mewcoper and Deleted member 1680

Mirin commitment bro. 1.5cm is really good for our manlet heights. I don’t think my posture is awful but it could do with some improvement for sure.

• +1
Mirin commitment bro. 1.5cm is really good for our manlet heights. I don’t think my posture is awful but it could do with some improvement for sure.
My poster wasnt awful either. Just not so good. Definietly you should try stretching with glucosamine, ofc some will say that its not worth for 1-1.5cm but considering 5cm LL is like 15-20k at least (cheapest surgeons, all expenses covered, not to mention time you will not be able to walk for at least year) i think its pretty nice, especially if u mix it with better shoes and small insole, 3-4cm is huge for ppl in 170-175cm range. I fraud with small lifts and slighty thicker insole from 173 to 176-176.5 barefoot and it makes really good difference for me.

• +1
My poster wasnt awful either. Just not so good. Definietly you should try stretching with glucosamine, ofc some will say that its not worth for 1-1.5cm but considering 5cm LL is like 15-20k at least (cheapest surgeons, all expenses covered, not to mention time you will not be able to walk for at least year) i think its pretty nice, especially if u mix it with better shoes and small insole, 3-4cm is huge for ppl in 170-175cm range. I fraud with small lifts and slighty thicker insole from 173 to 176-176.5 barefoot and it makes really good difference for me.
That’s acc huge, I’ll do this. Cheers for the help bruddah

• +1