Is Stroma Laser Eye technology to change eye color legit?

Well I fucking hope so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106 and Deleted member 756
i thought it was going to be ready in 2 years, they already started doing it?

Everyone's about to look like an anime character with one blue eye after this operation becomes commercial.

• JFL
Reactions: Idrissmaxxing, RoundHouse, Selinity and 1 other person
i thought it was going to be ready in 2 years, they already started doing it?

It's legal in Turkey, there's a clinic there that do the same procedure using the same technology

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deleted member 13197
"its coming out in 2017, 2020, 2021"

seems like a scam

the results dont even look that promising for brown eyedcels, the result is a really dark shade of grey that looks brown in most lightning scenarios

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
It's legal in Turkey, there's a clinic there that do the same procedure using the same technology

some user on here who has nothing to lose should just go to this clinic and try this out. I doubt it's legit tho since it's from Turkey

the results dont even look that promising for brown eyedcels, the result is a really dark shade of grey that looks brown in most lightning scenarios
Anything is better than brown bro especially for ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044
Anything is better than brown bro especially for ethnics
i suppose, although depending on the price it might be worth investing it somewhere else
but according to stroma we still havent seen the end results, so it might not be that bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
That’s not even STRŌMA. I really dislike it when people confuse it with other companies because they always inevitably start shitting on it even though they’ve got the wrong company in mind.

That’s not even STRŌMA. I really dislike it when people confuse it with other companies because they always inevitably start shitting on it even though they’ve got the wrong company in mind.

It's not stroma, but they both use the same technology, You're looking at over a Decade before this gets FDA approved and available in the US market, I'll be oldcel by then.

Brb gonna Sharinganmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262