Is subhumancurrycel chad or incel?

Deleted member 357

Deleted member 357

aharth malanday fan
He looks highly so on both ends of the spectrum same time somehow, I go for chad potential because of bone structure

Neanderthal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9391
His skull is SO mogger but he is too intimidating tbh. Idk if he is actually incel or not tho. He needs to improve coloring, nose, and prob just go full into the masc department bc theres no viable path to prettyboy imo

He has a high slay count and he’s tall so chad yeah

i don't dislike him or anything but wtf is this stupid question, ofc he is incel.
but muh warrior skull muh jaw...dude looks less good than average, and he knows it, didn't saw him deny that at all.

i don't dislike him or anything but wtf is this stupid question, ofc he is incel.
but muh warrior skull muh jaw...dude looks less good than average, and he knows it, didn't saw him deny that at all.
He’s good looking and chad
He gets laid often and has good colouring
His jaw is very sharp and heavy which is what women want

• JFL
Reactions: Azoriko
He’s good looking and chad
He gets laid often and has good colouring
His jaw is very sharp and heavy which is what women want

you're schizophrenic beyond imagination if you think he is chad / good looking. The average white destroy him to the moon and back and to the moon again and back, there are a lot of Indians with "amazing" jaws (not that he's like them) that look like pure shit that people post here for the lolz about psl. He's a good guy, but I have to stop the psychoticism here

you're schizophrenic beyond imagination if you think he is chad / good looking. The average white destroy him to the moon and back and to the moon again and back, there are a lot of Indians with "amazing" jaws (not that he's like them) that look like pure shit that people post here for the lolz about psl. He's a good guy, but I have to stop the psychoticism here
he is being sarcastic

• +1
Reactions: Azoriko
he is being sarcastic

i don't know anymore he's had a lot of weird posts lately, hope it's true tbh.

good colouring............................over for my brain.

He made a thread yesterday where he brutally mogged me and it’s agreed he mogs me to hell and back. But if I can get laid then surely he can
He jaw mogs me, height mogs me and colour mogs me to death. He’s probably one of the best looking users on here

it's a joke..like this forum is really close to hell, thanks for ruin that one.
He is good looking and has good colouring therefore chad