Is sun exposure good?

YoungRichNigga

YoungRichNigga

"We ain't making it past 21" - Juice Wrld
i just hooped under the sun for 30 minutes straight. I applied elta MD broad sprectrum spf 45 sunscreen to my face and neck before i went outside.
I think i get about 30 minutes of sun exposure daily. Is this a good thing or should i avoid the sun exposure at all costs.
I also noticed i got tan over the summer, idk about this but I heard bitches love a decent summer tan. is this true?

"YoungRichNigga "
I also noticed i got tan over the summer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune, hairyballscel, dreez and 1 other person
Depends
black hair no tan
blonde hair tan
ethnic avoid sun at all costs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Kmscurry and Bewusst
If you want vitamin D for free and a tan yes. But it costs collagen and gives wrinkles

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I dont know. I dont leave my room

if you want a tan at a price of your collagen

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
im actually pretty light skinned
Maxresdefault 14

you are 2% african like this guy jfll

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune and hairyballscel
Ofc what Jews tell me our species has evolved outside.
Ofc if you’re living In Australia and baking your self in the sun hours a day it’s probably bad but no way moderates 30minjtes-1 hour exposure is bad

• +1
Reactions: 6’1Chink and goat2x
No, it's the biggest aging agent
I'll never take sun on my face again, there's better ways of having a nice looking skin, betacaroten for example
but taking at least 20min of sun everyday, specially in all the body if you can naked is good for vitamins and anti depressive.

with sunscreen on face it’s good for vitamin D on other parts of the body but never leave your face exposed to the sun without sunscreen. 90% of face aging is sun related

no man sun is amazing. you should never wear sunscreen because it interferes with vit d benefits. sun tanning 24/7 is the greatest looksmax you can do for yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: YoungRichNigga
It's not good, but if you want a good natural tan and you have the predispositions for that it's worth to tan from time to time imo. Always use sunscreen tho.
Otherwise, you should avoid it at all times.

Lmao bunch of Downeys, sun is crucial for health especially if u are curry or bbc

Just MT2 max and cut your exposure time in half.

Yes. Get son exposure goy

Being outside is good for reducing your autism, so you should go outside anyways

I can’t stay inside at all how the fuck can you avoid sun ?
I usually go for a walk or a run or go chill with friends during the day and sunscreen give off a white cast and I don’t like it

Yes retard get off your ass