Is Sunbathing to get tighter skin, a more chiselled appearance and removing buccal fat legit?

Deleted member 15004

Deleted member 15004

Feminist Incel. We exist.
So if sun exposure is supposed to burn collagen or whatever, is it possible that increased exposure will burn away the buccal fat?? We already know that lots of sunlight in extended periods makes you look older as you age and more wrinkly at not indicating that it possibly burns away your fat pads. Is that legit?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, sanchez451 and 1 other person
yes its called RTT Roids Tats Tan and it works but it will age you like a motherfucker

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
I've said this before but the subcutaneous layer that gets thinner with weight loss looks different than the thinner skin you get with aging. I can tell when someone is an old fart even when they are overweight.

Anyways UV rays directly cause damage to elastin fibers which have no way of replenishing and are mostly made when you are a baby. Not a risk I'm willing to take tbh, but interesting theory

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: untouchable_coper, Lawton88, Deleted member 15827 and 4 others
yes its called RTT Roids Tats Tan and it works but it will age you like a motherfucker
Yeah it's totally not the roids that cause the lean appearance or anything :rolleyes:

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I'm aware of RTT, but what does this have to do with tanning?? I'm talking about thing form the angle of fat loss and fat pad burning, from sun exposure. I spend a couple hours out in the hot sun and I get a red-orange-y glow on my skin, I suppose those are my undertones?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I've said this before but the subcutaneous layer that gets thinner with weight loss looks different than the thinner skin you get with aging. I can tell when someone is an old fart even when they are overweight.
Yeah that's sorta the angle at which I'm approaching things, maybe you can use the UV rays to accelerate the burning of that skin/fat to get a more sharper feel on your skin, a more chiselled appearance, with your bones popping up more. It might be something that helps people with a lot of buccal fat improve their appearance.

elastin fibers which have no way of replenishing and are mostly made when you are a baby. Not a risk I'm willing to take tbh, but interesting theory
Yes, if you've already got a defined appearance, no point in losing all that collagen I suppose

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I'm aware of RTT, but what does this have to do with tanning?? I'm talking about thing form the angle of fat loss and fat pad burning, from sun exposure. I spend a couple hours out in the hot sun and I get a red-orange-y glow on my skin, I suppose those are my undertones?
leanmax

its genetic bro

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deprived
So if sun exposure is supposed to burn collagen or whatever, is it possible that increased exposure will burn away the buccal fat?? We already know that lots of sunlight in extended periods makes you look older as you age and more wrinkly at not indicating that it possibly burns away your fat pads. Is that legit?
just get buccal fat removed by a surgeon

Anyways UV rays directly cause damage to elastin fibers which have no way of replenishing and are mostly made when you are a baby. Not a risk I'm willing to take tbh, but interesting theory

I think dermarolling with lengths of 1.5 mm + will improve elastin some in addition to the collagen. It's not a miracle worker though.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Fat =/= Collagen

Two different things. Only way to get rid of buccal fat is weight loss or surgery/lipo sorry :(