Is supplementing 1200iu vitamin d bad?

Random_maxxer

Random_maxxer

Gold
I hv been urinating too frequently and i found out it can be due to vitamin d toxicity.

Not even close. I take 10k IU every other day. I believe Doctors will give you 100k IU in a single dose for Vitamin D3 deficiency.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Do u avoid sun a lot? Why u taking so much
That's not a lot to take. During the summer I switch to around 5k IU every other day. I don't avoid the sun. 10k IU is just my standard dose when I'm not going out a lot or during months where the sun isn't as strong.

That's not a lot to take. During the summer I switch to around 5k IU every other day. I don't avoid the sun. 10k IU is just my standard dose when I'm not going out a lot or during months where the sun isn't as strong.
But why are u super dark skinned or any other reason coz its 10x than the normal dosage

Getting sunlight is the only way to get enough and absorb and utilize vitamin d.

• +1
Reactions: Random_maxxer
But why are u super dark skinned or any other reason coz its 10x than the normal dosage
No I'm very pale. I get more than enough D3 from going out for like maybe a half an hour when it's peak daylight. I just supplement D3 because there are a lot of benefits to having high levels of D3 + there is evidence to suggest it acts more like a hormone, rather than a vitamin.

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo and Random_maxxer
No I'm very pale. I get more than enough D3 from going out for like maybe a half an hour when it's peak daylight. I just supplement D3 because there are a lot of benefits to having high levels of D3 + there is evidence to suggest it acts more like a hormone, rather than a vitamin.
hey one last question do u take d3 at once or take in periods.

What do you mean by periods? Are you asking me if I cycle it? No. I take 5-10k of it every other day I don't stop taking it/cycling it.
No like when u take 5-10k in a day or u take them in parts like morning noon and night

i take 50000IU weekly and i have a deficiency it should be fine

• +1
No i take 5k UI and you wont have any problems if you would take 10k

• +1