is surgery even worth it at 18+

Intheendiwillwin

Intheendiwillwin

Iron
i have a surgery plan of around 3-4 surgerys (bsso, lip flip, jaw implants and maybe mouth lenghtening) and i‘m 16 rn.
I feel like lifes over after I get these at around 18-20, will it be worth it for college and life in 20s/30s?

No more home partys, getting drunk and smoking cigs, a.s.o. or am I wrong?

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and <6PSLcel
You're not gonna get any surgery

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, GabachoCopium, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
Such a retarded question kill yourself as if getting surgery as a minor is better jfl

• +1
Reactions: goo25
That’s what I’m thinking with bimax, in theory I could afford in in 2 years, but bro I’m gonna have to live frugal af

• +1
Reactions: Intheendiwillwin
Such a retarded question kill yourself as if getting surgery as a minor is better jfl
yeah ofc not but im questioninh if its still worth it to ascend when lifes over at 18

• JFL
Reactions: goo25
degen unhealthy lifestyle doesnt appeal to me so it would be worth it
think about why you care about not being able to live like a degen for some time anymore, sounds fucking retarded
but surgery is just a pipe dream anyway, youre not getting it if you werent born with generational wealth

yeah ofc not but im questioninh if its still worth it to ascend when lifes over at 18
Obviously you fag, if you peaked at 16 you may as well kill yourself because you’ll never live up to what you once had.

Ascending in your 20s, and becoming full chad by around 23 is ideal. You get to be young, while still living the chad life.

U cant even go into bars, clubs, raves, earn your own money and go on ur own holidays and u think lifes over at 18

Life ends at 25-100+ depending on YOUR looks status wealth
Most men = mid 20s

degen unhealthy lifestyle doesnt appeal to me so it would be worth it
think about why you care about not being able to live like a degen for some time anymore, sounds fucking retarded
but surgery is just a pipe dream anyway, youre not getting it if you werent born with generational wealth
bro i can be a degen all my life since money is not the problem, also for surgery, but other people become boring and 9-5 workers, I dont wanna be a chad at a fucking 9-5 I wanna be a chad being 16 and fucking stacys on housepartys