Is surgery worth it if your just mid

S

SoCrazy

Iron
What i mean is if you have ok features. Would surgery just make u look werid because one of your features is way better than the others.

• +1
Reactions: Always Stay You
Are you NT - do you have friends, a social circle and some kind of presence in this world. Did teachers remember your name in school or did they forget every time they tried to address you?

Are you NT - do you have friends, a social circle and some kind of presence in this world. Did teachers remember your name in school or did they forget every time they tried to address you?
What r you taking abt

No need for surgery. Just follow the advice of @Seth Walsh - start wearing BAGGY CLOTHES, growing your hair out and losing weight. Also get a tan if white.

• +1
Reactions: Akhi, Seth Walsh and SoCrazy
It's always worth if you know what you're doing

• +1
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix, sb23 and SoCrazy
no dont do it. You will develop dementia from the anaesthetics. Trust me bro, it's not worth it. You will regret it.

• +1
Reactions: SoCrazy
no dont do it. You will develop dementia from the anaesthetics. Trust me bro, it's not worth it. You will regret it.
Thanks for telling me

• +1
Reactions: sb23
What i mean is if you have ok features. Would surgery just make u look werid because one of your features is way better than the others.
get rid of your biggest flaw + bimax will ascend you 4 points if lucky

• +1
Reactions: SoCrazy
say you've had an allergic reaction to X at a dentist and then ask for morphine or xanax (literally never take it again after)

• +1
Reactions: sb23
LL is always worth it

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
No surgery is bad

• +1
Reactions: aboriginalmaxxing
depends what u need rhino for, ercin could prolly do it with the lf2 :lul:
tbh i dont need either as much as I need blepharo it would ascend me so fucking hard

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air