Is symmetry cope?

gamerrzs

gamerrzs

Iron
i feel like my features are okay, i’ve been complimented on my jaw in public before and i think ive got a decent eye area (no pics but i can PM)

but when i use an inverted filter and cover my lower third, it’s symmetrical, but then i take my hand off and my mouth looks slanted and my chin doesn’t seem aligned (maybe cause of a scar i have, i’m not fully sure how it could cause it though) i feel like my symmetry may be noticeable in public even if not it’s pissing me off lmao

no its not
symmetry is really important
any tips on how to fix lower third symmetry? i think it may be that my teeth on the right side go slightly outward than the ones on the left causing how it looks (first pic is selfie cam second inverted, ignore the retard mouth sucking it’s so i can get the tooth outline thru the skin)

also any tips on why my jaw joint sounds like sand on the right side would be nice but prob for a diff thread

Attachments

• IMG_7110.jpeg
    IMG_7110.jpeg
    582.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7111.jpeg
    IMG_7111.jpeg
    557.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked
any tips on how to fix lower third symmetry? i think it may be that my teeth on the right side go slightly outward than the ones on the left causing how it looks (first pic is selfie cam second inverted, ignore the retard mouth sucking it’s so i can get the tooth outline thru the skin)

also any tips on why my jaw joint sounds like sand on the right side would be nice but prob for a diff thread
braces, fix all of your oral issues, especially crossbites
and dont chew only with one side
and you look autistic as shit in those pics

braces, fix all of your oral issues, especially crossbites
and dont chew only with one side
and you look autistic as shit in those pics
at least be miring the tism-maxxing, lots of effort into those pics, JFL uk ortho waiting lists are like years been on since ‘21

i feel like my features are okay, i’ve been complimented on my jaw in public before and i think ive got a decent eye area (no pics but i can PM)

but when i use an inverted filter and cover my lower third, it’s symmetrical, but then i take my hand off and my mouth looks slanted and my chin doesn’t seem aligned (maybe cause of a scar i have, i’m not fully sure how it could cause it though) i feel like my symmetry may be noticeable in public even if not it’s pissing me off lmao
Yes

its not cope how bad is it>?

its not cope how bad is it>?
i feel it’s bad to me but i’ve been told it’s not noticeable in person at least, it could look worse due to i NEVER see myself inverted but i still do know it’s there, if i smile then it basically gets rid of it almost fully, only in my lower third

i feel it’s bad to me but i’ve been told it’s not noticeable in person at least, it could look worse due to i NEVER see myself inverted but i still do know it’s there, if i smile then it basically gets rid of it almost fully, only in my lower third
can i see a pic

for me personally symmetry is the most important

symmetry is only important to autistic people, average normal human being dont notice that shit

since u seen me im just turned 16m and 6’0 roughly what would u say potential or current is if u don’t mind
yeah u look very good not much potential cuz ur lean and got a good eye bows and soft maxxed but ur good

yeah u look very good not much potential cuz ur lean and got a good eye bows and soft maxxed but ur good
“lean” but im like 19% BF lol also whats softmaxxed

lots of thanks for the help too much appreciated

softmaxxed
There are levels to looksmaxxing: “Softmaxxing” typically refers to nonsurgical changes that can be made to the face, like shaping the jaw with mewing — a tongue exercise — or restyling the hair for a trendier cut. “Hardmaxxing” is where the more extreme alterations come in, including plastic surgery

• +1
Reactions: gamerrzs