Is T3 for speeding up metabolism safe?

Deleted member 7509

Deleted member 7509

🌐
Title. Messing up with thyroid hormones sounds sketch af but studies speak for themselves. Anyone has experience with it?

If you try to lose weight you would be better off with ADHD meds
as they increase your metabolism and kill you appetite

Okay, nvm. Just found out that "larger doses may produce serious or even life-threatening manifestations of toxicity, particularly when given in association with sympathomimetic amines" and some studies showed that people on stimulants and T3 got heart attacks. I am on methylphenidate rn and I dont wanna die yet :soy:

If you try to lose weight you would be better off with ADHD meds
as they increase your metabolism and kill you appetite
Yea I dont have enough for daily use. I only get 60 pills of 18mg concerta every month. When I daytrade or work on my YouTube, I need at least 5-8 to feel effect. That only lets me spread it to 12 days per month

Yea I dont have enough for daily use. I only get 60 pills of 18mg concerta every month. When I daytrade or work on my YouTube, I need at least 5-8 to feel effect. That only lets me spread it to 12 days per month
Get Vyvanse or Adderall XR, and 18mg of concerta isn't much from what I know about it

Get Vyvanse or Adderall XR, and 18mg of concerta isn't much from what I know about it
Hope you don't end up like the granny from requiem for a dream OP

Get Vyvanse or Adderall XR
Yeah I really do. My psych doesn't want to tho :feelswhy:. For the past few months, I raised my monthly income from $0 to $8000 a month all thanks to Concerta. I sleep much less, but I can work on shit now. Tbh the sleeping part is kinda ass cuz I am still growing. But money > height

• Woah
Reactions: Lars
Yeah I really do. My psych doesn't want to tho :feelswhy:. For the past few months, I raised my monthly income from $0 to $8000 a month all thanks to Concerta. I sleep much less, but I can work on shit now. Tbh the sleeping part is kinda ass cuz I am still growing. But money > height
Probably doesn't have much effect on your height tbh unless its really terrible and you miss 5+ hours constantly for years

and why wouldn't he want to give it to you? you can tell him that you read of those meds, and that you don't like how Concerta effects you anymore

Probably doesn't have much effect on your height tbh unless its really terrible and you miss 5+ hours constantly for years

and why wouldn't he want to give it to you? you can tell him that you read of those meds, and that you don't like how Concerta effects you anymore
Well, it's mostly since I am still underage. I found the only doc within my area who didn't need my parents to be there with me during appointments, and only needed a "parent signature". My parents wouldnt allow me to hop on stimulants, but they will think different when I get my dad an Audi that he always wanted in a year as a birthday present

Well, it's mostly since I am still underage. I found the only doc within my area who didn't need my parents to be there with me during appointments, and only needed a "parent signature". My parents wouldnt allow me to hop on stimulants, but they will think different when I get my dad an Audi that he always wanted in a year as a birthday present
Is that different in the US? my friend was on adderall since 16, some 12-14 years old get prescribed with adderall as well here

You can always fake diagnose with ADHD, I have a legit severe case of adhd and I can vouch that everything that all of those
ADHD symptoms you can read online are pretty accurate, and can just learn based of those and larp in the diagnoses

Is that different in the US? my friend was on adderall since 16, some 12-14 years old get prescribed with adderall as well here

You can always fake diagnose with ADHD, I have a legit severe case of adhd and I can vouch that everything that all of those
ADHD symptoms you can read online are pretty accurate, and can just learn based of those and larp in the diagnoses
Idk. All the symptomps online definitely match my actual symptomps, but it never really affected me. I was always living an okay life. Concerta just gives me a boost on top of it, putting me in superhuman mindset for few hours.

Also, in the US, it's pretty easy to get adderall. But like I said before, I need my parents approval for that which I don't have. So I am stuck with concerta as my doctor is the only one in area who agreed to let me come to appointments myself, without parents.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901
how the fuck you make 8k a month

In youtube about crypto? How much of that 8k is from youtube?

In youtube about crypto? How much of that 8k is from youtube?
no, youtube is a gaming channel. Crypto brings about $150 a day, YouTube about $80 a day. Some months I earn less, some months (like this) more

no, youtube is a gaming channel. Crypto brings about $150 a day, YouTube about $80 a day. Some months I earn less, some months (like this) more
what game do you stream?

prob the safest

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing