Is taking topical minoxidil orally safe?

berto

berto

Iron
is taking topical minoxidil orally actually safe? ChatGPT says I can get serious side effects that will affect health either now or in the future. Ive just started taking orally a few days ago. 3 drops in half a cup of water. Is this shit safe or nah?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, itzyaboyJJ, Heatmiser and 1 other person
is taking topical minoxidil orally actually safe? Stupid ass ChatGPT says I can get serious side effects that will affect health either now or in the future. Ive just started taking orally a few days ago. 3 drops in half a cup of water. Is this shit safe or just dumb?
No it isnt really safe, it can lead to serious heart diseases later in the future. Just take oral minoxidl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, itzyaboyJJ and aids
is taking topical minoxidil orally actually safe? Stupid ass ChatGPT says I can get serious side effects that will affect health either now or in the future. Ive just started taking orally a few days ago. 3 drops in half a cup of water. Is this shit safe or just dumb?
it's not

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
No it isnt really safe, it can lead to serious heart diseases later in the future. Just take oral minoxidl
You pulled this out of your ass. Don't say dumb shit if you don't know what you're talking about.

For OP - Generally the ethanol concentration in topical minoxidil is not safe to consume orally, because it's obviously not intended to be consumed orally. There are also inactive ingredients that you shouldn't consume in many topical minoxidil products, (varies between brands). It's not going to lead to "serious heart diseases" but will irritate your digestive system.
Any effect on your heart would be similar to that of oral Minoxidil at a comparable dosage.

• +1
Reactions: lcberg04, Snowskinned, Kelly Oubre Jr and 3 others
B
You pulled this out of your ass. Don't say dumb shit if you don't know what you're talking about.

For OP - Generally the ethanol concentration in topical minoxidil is not safe to consume orally, because it's obviously not intended to be consumed orally. There are also inactive ingredients that you shouldn't consume in many topical minoxidil products, (varies between brands). It's not going to lead to "serious heart diseases" but will irritate your digestive system.
Any effect on your heart would be similar to that of oral Minoxidil at a comparable dosage.
But why are so many ppl in here doing it? I see them get results and I want it too yk. Will applying topically be better then?

But why are so many ppl in here doing it? I see them get results and I want it too yk. Will applying topically be better then?
Because they're stupid and can't get oral Minoxidil prescribed/imported.
Topical application is not going to be as significant in terms of results compared to oral, that's the entire reason that people are orally ingesting the topical Minoxidil, because it would yield better results consumed orally than applied to the skin.
Just buy some online, or get it prescribed. For now, apply topically.

• +1
Reactions: lcberg04, Kroker, PrinceofDarkness and 1 other person
People have done it, but just seems retarded to me. Oral minoxidil isn't very hard to get. Zeemoreuncle.com would be a straightforward source for a lot of people, for example. There's more sites like it too.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NZb6Air, Snowskinned, itzyaboyJJ and 3 others
Because they're stupid and can't get oral Minoxidil prescribed/imported.
Topical application is not going to be as significant in terms of results compared to oral, that's the entire reason that people are orally ingesting the topical Minoxidil, because it would yield better results consumed orally than applied to the skin.
Just buy some online, or get it prescribed. For now, apply topically.
Is taking oral minoxidil safe tho? Since topical isn’t safe orally since does is higher i think that’s the reason, shouldn’t oral minoxidil also become unsafe eventually when u take enough?

• Hmm...
Reactions: aids
Is taking oral minoxidil safe tho? Since topical isn’t safe orally since does is higher i think that’s the reason, shouldn’t oral minoxidil also become unsafe eventually when u take enough?
Assess tolerance by checking blood pressure before/after taking Minoxidil, then you can determine whether the dosage you're at affects your blood pressure. You can get good machines off Amazon for cheap.

bro you answered ur own question
it's called oral because its safe

by safe i mean no major side effects but might cook hormones so depends how old you are

People have done it, but just seems retarded to me. Oral minoxidil isn't very hard to get. Zeemoreuncle.com would be a straightforward source for a lot of people, for example. There's more sites like it too.
its easy to get but does jackshit for scalp hair growth

its easy to get but does jackshit for scalp hair growth
I wouldn't say that, lots of people use it for their scalp and notice lots of hair growth.

I've used it, but my scalp didn't have any hairloss before it, so the changes would be harder to notice but I can attest to the fact it makes hair grow- everywhere.

I've become a lot hairier in general, so I'm pretty sure it'd help the scalp grow hair as well. Its mechanism of action isn't really specific to a particular body part.

• +1
Reactions: aids
and all the people that made progress on the correct dosage are faking it
utter faggots that are on dut/fin at the same time attributing the hair growth to the minox ? :ROFLMAO:
like this turbo nuclear faggot

hope he goes bald for being such a retarded faggot

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: berto and bloatmaxxer
I wouldn't say that, lots of people use it for their scalp and notice lots of hair growth.

I've used it, but my scalp didn't have any hairloss before it, so the changes would be harder to notice but I can attest to the fact it makes hair grow- everywhere.

I've become a lot hairier in general, so I'm pretty sure it'd help the scalp grow hair as well. Its mechanism of action isn't really specific to a particular body part.
i literally read the opposite in forums, that it does nothing at low doses of 2.5-5mg but grow hair anywhere but in the scalp :ROFLMAO:
and most of the ppl that 'report' results are on fin/dut anw. fking lol these subhumans expect fin to work in 2 months then it doesnt and they throw in 10 useless shit and by the time fin starts working they attribute results to the useless shit :ROFLMAO:
npcs

What about just applying topical topically 🤯
Will that be good enough? I’m talking about eyebrow btw

• JFL
Reactions: ronald_2 and wollet2
What about just applying topical topically 🤯
Will that be good enough? I’m talking about eyebrow btw
jfl at asking this without even trying and making this thread
it should work, use it with tretinoin to be sure it gets absorbed

minox is a shitty useless stone age drug thats potentially harming to have in ur system just for eyebrow growth

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: berto
ive found more people complaining on taking oral than drinking topical (actually none, but maybe poor research?) in normal dosages, how does this one work?
maybe cuz nobody drinks topical just get the pills lol? ofc u will find more pill users

minox is a shitty useless stone age drug thats potentially harming to have in ur system just for eyebrow growth
Bro but I rlly want the eyebrow growth. Is it harming if I just apply topically? Eyebrow only.

dumbest post ive read today

1. minoxidil is safer than most drugs ever talked about on .org
2. no need to use it with tret for absorption lmao, if anything only try tret as a non-responder
3. "stone age drug" whatever that's supposed to mean JFL, you know TRETINOIN is also one of those stone age drugs :lul:

dumbest post ive read today

1. minoxidil is safer than most drugs ever talked about on .org
2. no need to use it with tret for absorption lmao, if anything only try tret as a non-responder
3. "stone age drug" whatever that's supposed to mean JFL, you know TRETINOIN is also one of those stone age drugs :lul:
what a retarded stinky subhuman you are
idc what drugs schizos here discuss its retarded for a kid getting minox systemically when theres no even need
?
im laughing at you subhuman ape prolly coping with oral minox while at the same time castrating with dut

• JFL
Reactions: GreekGenes
Wait so is it bad or good topically?
it's fine topically just make sure not to get it in your eyes if you are using it on your eyebrows, i've heard people that say they respond better to oral minoxidl. Just try and see which is better

• +1
Reactions: berto
is taking topical minoxidil orally actually safe? ChatGPT says I can get serious side effects that will affect health either now or in the future. Ive just started taking orally a few days ago. 3 drops in half a cup of water. Is this shit safe or nah?
Why don't you buy oral min