Is Tate/financial redpill controlled opposition?

FutureSlayer

FutureSlayer

Connelly-lite wife by 2030 or rope
Dropshipping/escape the rat race/forex/crypto/no university

My theory is it’s a kind of controlled opposition to waste a big enough span of the youth life to enslave them in their 30s wage by wage and limit social climbing

• +1
Reactions: Acion, hattrick, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
The elites don't care if people get rich. Tate is just an idiot

• +1
Reactions: Jova, PlayersGetPlayed and NZb6Air
The elites don't care if people get rich. Tate is just an idiot
They do care imo, they’re importing migrants to EU everyday exactly because of this.
Rich people don’t wageslave

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, PlayersGetPlayed and watah
They do care imo, they’re importing migrants to EU everyday exactly because of this.
Barely anyone get rich

• +1
Reactions: Jova and watah
nah brah tate is just a retard:forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova and DNRDniggerking
He's just running a glorified MLM. Saw an opportunity and took it.

• +1
Reactions: Jova
guys I meant the manosphere financial shit being pushed on social media constantly, not tate per se
I don't know how you'd coordinate something like that. Maybe the algorithms. I guess it could be possible for silicon valley to collude or think the same and push anything they want. Wage suppression & division is always a goal of theirs.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and FutureSlayer
I don't know how you'd coordinate something like that. Maybe the algorithms. I guess it could be possible for CEOs to collude or think the same and push anything they want. Wage suppression & division is always a goal of theirs.
exactly

His father was like ex-CIA so make of that what you will

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and FutureSlayer
tate smart af and just cared about money and he used incels in denial (redpillers) to become famous and make even more money thats all

• +1
Reactions: Skull Issue and FutureSlayer
u cant get rich by any of those methods the only legit way is to start a profitable business which is impossible for 90% of men

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
adonis didnt party or do drugs in his youth, he was too busy chasing the bag, hustling going gym,etc

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and iloveboobs
Lol...are you serious?

Your average techie, banker, and White collar worker is definitely a wageslave.

The only rich people who don't wageslave are the ultra wealthy who are in the minority.

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Lol...are you serious?

The only rich people who don't wageslave are the ultra wealthy who are in the minority.
yea okay but who’s delivering food and emptying bins?

My theory is it’s a kind of controlled opposition to waste a big enough span of the youth life to enslave them in their 30s wage by wage and limit social climbing
Elites don't care about Tate tbh and the elite conspiracy is bs. People in the west think the elites have this plan to control everybody and limit social climbing rather thn the truth which is just that they are stupid, short sighted and incompetent. Global changes in regards to the massive economic changes taking place show this (if you look at balanced media not just western media).

Elites don't care about Tate tbh and the elite conspiracy is bs. People in the west think the elites have this plan to control everybody and limit social climbing rather thn the truth which is just that they are stupid, short sighted and incompetent. Global changes in regards to the massive economic changes taking place show this (if you look at balanced media not just western media).
Tell me why this kind of content is incentivized then

elites are totally not trying to control everybody and limit social climbing guys. thats why the middle class is shrinking everyday :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh and FutureSlayer
Signal 2023 10 04 12 23 42 910

• JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever and autistic_tendencies
elites are totally not trying to control everybody and limit social climbing guys. thats why the middle class is shrinking everyday :lul::lul::lul:
The middle class is actually growingi n countrys like China. It shrinking in The west because of financilisation of western economys post 2008 Learn economics.

The middle class is actually growingi n countrys like China. It shrinking in The west because of financilisation of western economys post 2008 Learn economics.
I was talking about western areas but ok lmfao. Dont pretend it's any different outside the west. nigga their middle class has grown so much graduates dont have jobs and china removed unemployment statistics:forcedsmile: delivery drivers crying they cant get paid. Their corrupt local governments have created trillions in economic debt and housing markets are done for. Let alone their "middle class" and "raised out of poverty" definitions are dubious.

hilarious you try saying only the west is shrinking saaaar. Easy to grow when adding a single toilet to a village is a 20% boost in development.

• +1
I was talking about western areas but ok lmfao. Dont pretend it's any different outside the west. nigga their middle class has grown so much graduates dont have jobs and china removed unemployment statistics:forcedsmile: delivery drivers crying they cant get paid. Their corrupt local governments have created trillions in economic debt and housing markets are done for. Let alone their "middle class" and "raised out of poverty" definitions are dubious.

hilarious you try saying only the west is shrinking saaaar. Easy to grow when adding a single toilet to a village is a 20% boost in development.
WRONG. Try reading news outisde of the weest retard im sujre u belive in soical credit system in chinna too. Or just visit there?

nvm ur incel nuts ould shrivel evem firther into uur body if u hadd to leave a comfort zome and go to a foreign country
U are completely controlled by western/CIA propogannda

• +1
tate smart af and just cared about money and he used incels in denial (redpillers) to become famous and make even more money thats all
I don't see how just being "charismatic" makes him smart. Dude just juices the people dumb enough to listen to him

• +1
Lol...are you serious?

Same with nearly every business owner. They might not be a wageslave, but they’re still a slave to money which is the main thing.

He's a full blown homo and crypto jew. Ofc he's controlled opposition. The red pill was gaining traction, and the elites didn't want that, so they put this numbskull as the figurehead to make it lose credibility. They will do the same with the black pill once it reaches mainstream status.
Screen Shot 2024 09 09 at 80553 PM

Download

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever and FutureSlayer
Same with nearly every business owner. They might not be a wageslave, but they’re still a slave to money which is the main thing.
Everyone but money printers is a slave to the system

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
He's a full blown homo and crypto jew. Ofc he's controlled opposition. The red pill was gaining traction, and the elites didn't want that, so they put this numbskull as the figurehead to make it lose credibility. They will do the same with the black pill once it reaches mainstream status.
View attachment 3160201

View attachment 3160204
Makes me think how they will make the bpill controlled opposition, maybe removing the hypergamy thing and shit from the equation but that is still mainstream so no idea how they will be able to do that

I don't see how just being "charismatic" makes him smart. Dude just juices the people dumb enough to listen to him
Hes fallen off jus this fan boys still talking about him. The akkkgirithm doesnt favour him at this point which is the mainn thing tht matteers

• +1
Everyone but money printers is a slave to the system
I’m mainly talking about actual self made businessmen, not those born into money with strong connections. Even they might be a slave to the system, but the burden is much less compared to an actual self made person.

Lots of business owners are immensely stressed and constantly worried about losing their business.

Makes me think how they will make the bpill controlled opposition, maybe removing the hypergamy thing and shit from the equation but that is still mainstream so no idea how they will be able to do that
They remove all the looks and genetic predeterminism and boil it down to "it's your personality." You must personality max by paying for a therapist or purchase jewmeds.

• Hmm...
They remove all the looks and genetic predeterminism and boil it down to "it's your personality." You must personality max by paying for a therapist or purchase jewmeds.
This is pua shit from the early 2000s, not blackpill

View attachment 3160201

View attachment 3160204
I'd love to see a guy as popular as tate spewing actual blackpill, shit would be pure comedy

• +1

The red pill capitalist propaganda

• +1