Is teeth whitening worth it?

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
My teeth arent very white, but at the same time not yellow, so sort of in between, probably like average color. Is it worth going to one of these places that whiten your teeth? Obviously not to to the point where it looks silly, but where the white color is still above average to the rest of the population, while still not looking cartoonish?

There is a legit place here where there is a sale for it. They do it for like $100 right now. They use like some laser technique or something to get it done. I am thinking about doing it.

Yeah why not

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky
absolutely very easy looksmaxx imo

Just by Crest whitening strips from amazon

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus
its like 200/300e for one full year so worth it specially if you have shit teeth toning

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
if you're curry and black. teeth whitening is particularly useful because your smile will shine brighter on you than it would on white skin. you'll have a halo effect @ the mouth area at least. I do it for myself, but it does get expensive for maintenance.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and tyronelite
if you're curry and black. teeth whitening is particularly useful because your smile will shine brighter on you than it would on white skin. you'll have a halo effect @ the mouth area at least. I do it for myself, but it does get expensive for maintenance.
Are you getting them surgically whitened or just using crest strips? I want to know how much $ maintenance is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994 and Lawton88
Are you getting them surgically whitened or just using crest strips? I want to know how much $ maintenance is.
it’s 200 USD average per month if you want a crystal smile all year round. it’s the surgical service and its slightly painful

• +1
Reactions: grimy