Is testmaxxing at 13 safe?

AfricanPsycho

AfricanPsycho

Jordanmaxxing (100% Proven)
Is getting my dht and test high a good idea at this age?

Is getting my dht and test high a good idea at this age?
yuh, most important is dropping down in bf so your fat dont aromatise your testosterone to estrogen, and you end up with gyno and premature closure of growthplates

yes make sure to check a high IQ guide so you don't accidentally cuck your hormones

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
Yes as long as you aren't injecting steroids or taking sarms

• +1
Reactions: AfricanPsycho
yes make sure to check a high IQ guide so you don't accidentally cuck your hormones
Tbh, I was just gonna take these pills: Dim, L Arg, Boron, Butea Superba and bee pollen

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
Tbh, I was just gonna take these pills: Dim, L Arg, Boron, Butea Superba and bee pollen
oh I thought you were gonna inject steroids that's why I warned you, but yeah you can softmaxx test too make sure you train and eat well too

oh I thought you were gonna inject steroids that's why I warned you, but yeah you can softmaxx test too make sure you train and eat well too
Thats to far for me currently. Im def in the future though. I have already did sum other things so I dont see the harm in roids

take low dosage aromasin 12.5mg every other day for 10 years

ur 13, go and play outside or whatever, what are u doing in this site, just have fun, childhood doesnt last long + no, u prolly have just started producing T, getting them levels high will also spike ur estrogen, just grow till like ur 16-17 and then start

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
ur 13, go and play outside or whatever, what are u doing in this site, just have fun, childhood doesnt last long + no, u prolly have just started producing T, getting them levels high will also spike ur estrogen, just grow till like ur 16-17 and then start
I guess your right, But I just wanna look better

I guess your right, But I just wanna look better
realistically u r gonna fuck urself up messing with that stuff now. I'm not saying it can't be done, but I just don't see the point.
Girls? They just want a lean guy with a nice face
Sports? Sure, if you have the genes to be good in the first place
None of the above? Insanity.

• +1
Reactions: AfricanPsycho