Is testosterone related to aging ?

G

GeorgeMathew

Bronze
Your opinion.
In men, the level of testosterone decreases with age. At the skin level, the result is observed as a decrease in density and in a lower elasticity. Identifying compounds that are able to increase the level of testosterone appears to be an attractive strategy to develop new antiaging bioactive ingredients for men.

What do you think guys ? myself had uber testosterone level at 13 , 14, 15, 16 I mean it was too much (had bursts of energy all day long without being able to stop it, somewhere near frenzy) and had beard on my face and hair on all body since 14, however after 24 I started not looking older, I am 31 now and I look like when I was 24. I don't know if this is related to Testosterone or not , as DNA is really complex and hormones too, we don't understand big stuff, but to ask this question straight on you all :

Do you think testosterone is related to aging ? I mean big T levels = not aging and low T levels = aging ?

opinion / links / study ?
thanks

I have reported you to the police

I ask again, if one keeps testosterone up somehow until 60 or 70, does that mean no aging ?

I ask again, if one keeps testosterone up somehow until 60 or 70, does that mean no aging ?
Testosterone should normally stay at the same level from post-puberty into 80s. It's only because men stop taking care of their health that we get the statistical 10% loss per decade or whatever the amount is. Testosterone alone doesn't mean much for aging, but the metabolic-hormonal circumstances that allow testosterone to remain high, and the lifestyle consequences of it being high both help in retaining youthful appearance.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc