Is texting pointless (high school)

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
I’m such a bad fucking texter. If there’s a female on the other side I’m gonna be boring as shit garunteed. But irl I’m much better.

I think texting is pointless and beta because they can’t see your face so you lose that halo effect. Also there’s a lack of body language and voice too. If you really are boring as shit it’s gonna show up in texts :/

I’m in hs and looking for a ltr. But my texting sucks. What’s ur advice boyos. How do chads text

Edit: goddamnit I literally mentioned cat livers. She’s talking about feeding her cats milk and I now I’m talking about cat livers for the second time this week. I need help

Last edited:
Chad can spam emojis like a retard and still get sucked off

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, kobecel, RichardSpencel and 2 others
You never conversate with a female back and forth over text regardless,

• +1
Reactions: Autist
You never conversate with a female back and forth over text regardless,
If you want a LTR u have to.

I’m in hs reminder so it’s worthwhile. Do I need to post that “you’ll never be 15 and in love” thing?

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
This applies to everyone not just :chad:. Use the text to do the logistics like "link up the cinema at 6" or "come to my place after school tonight". Don't bother texting them constantly or you're seem like a β

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Autist

I’m in hs reminder so it’s worthwhile. Do I need to post that “you’ll never be 15 and in love” thing?

Yeah i mean if you know someone for a while and you want a gf then ye its up to you, but i dont do it, no girl is more important then what im doing on a daily basis, il text back when im done with my stuff first.

Whatchu mean with 15 and in love?

Yeah i mean if you know someone for a while and you want a gf then ye its up to you, but i dont do it, no girl is more important then what im doing on a daily basis, il text back when im done with my stuff first.

Whatchu mean with 15 and in love?
Yeah I’ve “known” these girls for a while and they like me because of face halo and 6’ but I’m so fucking aspie I don’t have a gf. And I was in chronic pain for the last year so I don’t have much friends cuz of that.

And the 15 and in love copypasta:

“you'll never be 15 and in love
lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting
not worrying about rent, bills, student loans
only worry in life is how you're gonna cheat on that history test on monday
you'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"
you'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just **** like rabbits
you're in your 20's now
gotta get a good job
gotta be a serious man now
all the good ones are taken
maybe a nice girl will eventually settle with you
they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter
you missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy
you have missed out on teenage love”

bro just video call or send voice tbh, easier than texting

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Chad can spam emojis like a retard and still get sucked off
Lol they also literally just talk about themselves and what they did that day.

Texting is easy tbh ngl, just don’t be boring

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Autist and Sizzurp
Yeah I’ve “known” these girls for a while and they like me because of face halo and 6’ but I’m so fucking aspie I don’t have a gf. And I was in chronic pain for the last year so I don’t have much friends cuz of that.

And the 15 and in love copypasta:

“you'll never be 15 and in love
lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting
not worrying about rent, bills, student loans
only worry in life is how you're gonna cheat on that history test on monday
you'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"
you'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just **** like rabbits
you're in your 20's now
gotta get a good job
gotta be a serious man now
all the good ones are taken
maybe a nice girl will eventually settle with you
they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter
you missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy
you have missed out on teenage love”

Yeh go for it, Just do what ever feels right i suppose if that is what you are pursuing, Texting is not that difficult in the end of the day

and yeah when i was 15 around 16 i didnt have good moments in life which i moved on from i didnt have any girls in my school i missed out but i dont care i still had allot of work to do on my self and still do.

Girls get bored very easily good point doggy.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
I legit just ended a conversation with “yea”. Left on read and everything.

I’m fucked

I’m fucked
They like it when ur dry like that if ur gl it makes it seem like u don’t care about them

I’m fucked

Boyo just be a spergy cunt, atleast she would find you interesting, only words if she finds you attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
If you're not a Chad then dont waste time trying to be funny or shit texting. Just get the job done because if you say one word she doesn't like its over.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel, kobecel and Autist
Chad barely responds because of his fullfilling life full of sports and interesting activities. And if he responds he will only ask when shes coming over to him

Logistics only. JFL at bantering back and forth like a bunch of hens.

I remember that. :feelskek:
Milf blatantly checked me out at the gym. Sat right by me and stared for at least 20 seconds smiling. Mirin my subhuman recessed profile :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Insomniac

put in effort only if she's a virgin :feelsez:

Yep, waste of time